Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 20130508 - Y'All can suck it
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:B, do you get Detroit radio in your neck of bfe?

Nope. I have to go about a half hour south or more to get any of them.

Ah.
The only good FM show I liked, Dave and Chuck went off the air back around Thanksgiving.
And it was just announced that they're replacing Drew and Mike.
Drew and Mike have been the morning show on WRIF, the big rock channel here, for about 25 years.
Pete Nice Wrote:Getting tracked by GPS is not so simple if you are not doing anything wrong. What about when hackers get in and then the next thing you know your wife, parent, BOSS are keeping track of you. Then you get fired for getting back from lunch at the bar 5 minutes late and your wife divorces you for stopping at the bar for an hour every night.
Jim and I both have phone trackers. I don't have to phone him to see if he's at our shop or im able to find a job site if traffic has separated us.
Chip Wrote:A thing I regret passing up...

A friend sold a car to a security guard for Tiger Stadium.
About 5 years after the Tigers moved to Comerica Park.
Well, the security guard invited him down with some friends to have free run of the place for a while.
They went down on the field, in all the dug outs and locker rooms.
And I missed out. Confusedad:

I missed out on seeing Metallica when they played the Palace (or was it the Silverdome?) with Ted Nugent. All because I wasn't home when my friend called me to go. Shortly after that concert was when Newsted left the group. I still kick myself to this day about that.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I am still not working, but Jim is content that I am taking care of the house and the baby. All I find are shitty temp jobs. I have another job interview next week for one.

I miss making money, though.

Well that's perfectly acceptable especially when day care cost as much as most people make. This chick was sitting home watching tv and claimed to not be able to work because it gave her anxiety. She also said it wasn't worth it to work when she could only make minimum wage.

I have some anxiety because I am not working.. or, rather, not working for pay. Babies are time consuming and a ton of work.
I put in 50-60 hours a week at my own business and they only way I felt better about not having a job was to give myself a pay check.
Pete Nice Wrote:These guys sound like complete fools when discussing constitutional freedoms.

At one point a caller said "Our government was created on the principles of the constitution" and Covino cut him off an said "Who cares?"

What ignorance.

It is not that the government is going to turn on us tomorrow, it would be a long gradual thing. To think that your government doesn't have the ability to turn on you is ignorant and naive.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, just ask Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, Communist China or North Korea.

The possibility exists in ANY country, and giving up your freedoms is just one baby step closer.

Except that we are Americans and different from everyone else. Which is why so many countries hate us.

Said the Romans.......the Ottowan Empires........the Mongols...........the Egyptians...........
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:These guys sound like complete fools when discussing constitutional freedoms.

At one point a caller said "Our government was created on the principles of the constitution" and Covino cut him off an said "Who cares?"

What ignorance.

It is not that the government is going to turn on us tomorrow, it would be a long gradual thing. To think that your government doesn't have the ability to turn on you is ignorant and naive.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, just ask Nazi Germany, Soviet Russia, Communist China or North Korea.

The possibility exists in ANY country, and giving up your freedoms is just one baby step closer.

Except that we are Americans and different from everyone else. Which is why so many countries hate us.

Said the Romans.......the Ottowan Empires........the Mongols...........the Egyptians...........
Ottoman ;-)

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Fuck you Micheal Bay.
April O'Neal is supposed to wear yellow, and...

Wait, what was I saying?

[Image: megan-fox-in-leggings-on-set-of-tmnt-in-...35x580.jpg][Image: megan-fox-in-leggings-on-set-of-tmnt-in-...35x580.jpg]
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

What ignorance.

Ottoman ;-)

[Image: spelling-nazis-spelling-nazi-nazis-grammer.jpg]
God is busy playing match-maker on christianmingle.com
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:B, do you get Detroit radio in your neck of bfe?

Nope. I have to go about a half hour south or more to get any of them.

Ah.
The only good FM show I liked, Dave and Chuck went off the air back around Thanksgiving.
And it was just announced that they're replacing Drew and Mike.
Drew and Mike have been the morning show on WRIF, the big rock channel here, for about 25 years.

I've heard them before. One of my previous cars had great radio reception and I listened to them quite a bit. I have Joe and the Poorboy here. Joe is an ass, I met him once and he was such an arrogant prick. There have been several "Poor Boys". I listened to them a month or 2 ago and boy does their show just suck.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Fuck you Micheal Bay.

Wait, what was I saying?

[Image: megan-fox-in-leggings-on-set-of-tmnt-in-...35x580.jpg][Image: megan-fox-in-leggings-on-set-of-tmnt-in-...35x580.jpg]

[Image: th?id=H.4973968226978213&pid=15.1]
Can we stone him too?
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:Fuck you Micheal Bay.

Wait, what was I saying?

[Image: th?id=H.4973968226978213&pid=15.1]
Can we stone him too?

You go stone him, I'll take care of April.
Chip Wrote:God is busy playing match-maker on christianmingle.com

If I were Match.com, POF.com or any other service I'd be pissed at God.
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

What ignorance.

Ottoman ;-)

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

That is a funny typo
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
April needs to have red hair.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM