Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1-4-10 FIRST SHOW OF NEW YEAR
Does anyone know how to get more of those FV coins on Farmville??? I have like 2.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:I saw Revolutionsary Road and The Secret Life of Bees this weekend....and Revolutionsay Road is not about war....like I thought it was.

revolutionary road sucked my ass. I thought it would be about war too, but it was just about a stupid boring family.
beckster Wrote:Does anyone know how to get more of those FV coins on Farmville??? I have like 2.

with a credit card or pay pal. other than that I have no idea. I have like 10 I think, but I never use them for anything.
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I saw Revolutionsary Road and The Secret Life of Bees this weekend....and Revolutionsay Road is not about war....like I thought it was.

revolutionary road sucked my ass. I thought it would be about war too, but it was just about a stupid boring family.

Yeah it's the stupid road they lived on....WTF
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Does anyone know how to get more of those FV coins on Farmville??? I have like 2.

with a credit card or pay pal. other than that I have no idea. I have like 10 I think, but I never use them for anything.

Fuck that! I am not paying them a dime!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I saw American Pie's the Naked Mile.. stupid, but funny. have not seen Avatar yet. Waiting for a day when we can drive to the IMAX
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I didn't even finish watching it.
If you use anything BUT blue cheese with wings, you are not a real wing eater, you are amatuer.

You can get ranch for the celery and carrots if you want, but when served with wings, even those should be dipped in blue cheese.

If I was president, I would pass a law that ranch is not allowed to be served with wings.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
All the butchers say yeaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I didn't even finish watching it.

LeNeve.....she dies at the end...gave herself an abortion.
Oh snap Iva. I actually wondered how it would end. I made it to the part where she was pregnant, and they couldn't move to france or something. It's been about 3-4 months since I tried watching it.
I think I'm going to start telling my wife to quit being such a butcher from now on.
Today's show went by sooooooo fast...I can't believe it. LeNeve you wern't going back to watch it anyway right???? I didn't ruin it for you right???
Hopefully the gay mon dude got pulled over drunk, with some transvestite hookers over the weekend. That would be sweet.
Iva13 Wrote:Today's show went by sooooooo fast...I can't believe it. LeNeve you wern't going back to watch it anyway right???? I didn't ruin it for you right???

No way. That was a very boring movie, and I did not get it at all.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, 07/22/2016: 6 year anniversary of the greatest day in radio history? Chip 17 1,725 07-22-2016, 03:44 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, June 8, 2015 ~ 37 Year Drought Beckster 31 399 06-09-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday 1/5/2015 - New Year Joe 57 1,403 01-05-2015, 04:09 PM
  Happy New Year Derick 4 339 01-03-2015, 01:16 AM
  Thursday, May 1, 2014 The 121st Day of This Year Beckster 91 1,439 05-05-2014, 09:44 AM
  Tuesday 03/18/14 - what a shit show NussieT 99 1,216 03-20-2014, 10:04 AM
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Monday, January 23 2012 - Year of the Dragon LeNeve 250 1,798 01-24-2012, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Monday, Jan 2, 2012 ~ Hello New Year Beckster 59 675 01-03-2012, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday, Dec 30 ~ Last IST of the Year Beckster 116 1,018 12-30-2011, 05:34 PM