Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3-8-10 Monday - Another Earthquake...look out CA!!
Iva13 Wrote:Thanks B and LeNeve....I am fumming right now :Flaming: :Flaming: she is an ignorant fat ass low life lieing piece of shit.

Would you like me to shoot her with a paint ball gun.
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Things people say that annoy me. AKA what grinds my gears.

http://dudebronation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=715

Of course, tomb gets the credit.... :roll:

To be fair, this topic was like 6 pages deep. They probaly didn't see it here.
Iva13 Wrote:Thanks B and LeNeve....I am fumming right now :Flaming: :Flaming: she is an ignorant fat ass low life lieing piece of shit.

I could drive out and smack her a round for a bit. If anyone.. I mean anyone... did that to MY nieces... there would be HELL to pay!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Things people say that annoy me. AKA what grinds my gears.

http://dudebronation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=715

Of course, tomb gets the credit.... :roll:

To be fair, this topic was like 6 pages deep. They probaly didn't see it here.

Still, it's not the first time.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I will flick my cigarette into dildos gas tank. If I want to smoke in my car I will.
I actually agree about the smoking thing.

MY wife and I were at the lights acouple of days ago, windows up and we could smell the smoke from the car beside us Confusedlap:
LeNeve Wrote:I will flick my cigarette into dildos gas tank. If I want to smoke in my car I will.
:poke: :poke:
Brampton Wrote:I actually agree about the smoking thing.

MY wife and I were at the lights acouple of days ago, windows up and we could smell the smoke from the car beside us Confusedlap:

Well around here, you are never parked next to anyone, so it is not problem.
What pissed me off this past weekend... We took the kids roller skating/blading Saturday night. The place was packed with pre-teens and teenagers... acting like a bunch of delinquents. 2 girls nealry had a slapping match, but one ran away. Then some punk ass kid walked out on the skating floor to try to start a fist fight. I jumped in a grabbed one kid out of it and the staff grabbed the 1st 2. I would've killed them if the girls had been close enough to get hit.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster Wrote:What pissed me off this past weekend... We took the kids roller skating/blading Saturday night. The place was packed with pre-teens and teenagers... acting like a bunch of delinquents. 2 girls nealry had a slapping match, but one ran away. Then some punk ass kid walked out on the skating floor to try to start a fist fight. I jumped in a grabbed one kid out of it and the staff grabbed the 1st 2. I would've killed them if the girls had been close enough to get hit.

I wrecked into a pillar at a skating rink and the pillar had a huge booger on it that got on my hand. :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:
Another thing that bothers me is people asking to borrow my tools.

HEY ASSHOLE, GO BUY YOUR OWN! Confusedlap:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I will flick my cigarette into dildos gas tank. If I want to smoke in my car I will.
:poke: :poke:

yours too then. :j/k:
Brampton Wrote:Another thing that bothers me is people asking to borrow my tools.

ooh ooh oohh that pisses me off too. I'm not handing this tool guy 50 bucks a week for any one but me.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:What pissed me off this past weekend... We took the kids roller skating/blading Saturday night. The place was packed with pre-teens and teenagers... acting like a bunch of delinquents. 2 girls nealry had a slapping match, but one ran away. Then some punk ass kid walked out on the skating floor to try to start a fist fight. I jumped in a grabbed one kid out of it and the staff grabbed the 1st 2. I would've killed them if the girls had been close enough to get hit.

I wrecked into a pillar at a skating rink and the pillar had a huge booger on it that got on my hand. :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

Ewwww... I spent the majority of my time making sure no one crushed the girls and picking them up off the floor... AND glaring at the punk teens.

Another thing that bugs me are these shaggy hair styles of young boys...
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:Another thing that bothers me is people asking to borrow my tools.

Or worse, when they don't return them. I used to have 2 complete socket sets... Note, I USED to have.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT