• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
friday May 7, 2010.....What time is it?
i have a mac, dont have those issues
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:TOMB just blasted my pc with viruses. Wtf

Did it try giving you one of the dreaded condom viruses? Those things are a PAIN IN THE ASS, basically have to reinstall windows.

A condom virus? What're those?

Trojan
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Derick Wrote:i have a mac, dont have those issues

You just have a whole different set of issues...
:poke:
So I am strongly considering having a beer right now. All I have to do today is go to the Fayette County Prison in Uniontown and serve a subpoena. It's an hour drive, but I can have a beer first right?

I bought a case of Sam Adams Summer Ale last night and it should be chilled perfectly by now and is screaming at me to drink it.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:So I am strongly considering having a beer right now. All I have to do today is go to the Fayette County Prison in Uniontown and serve a subpoena. It's an hour drive, but I can have a beer first right?

I bought a case of Sam Adams Summer Ale last night and it should be chilled perfectly by now and is screaming at me to drink it.

Do it.
Do it.
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm catching up since the last time I checked. I got another new job... so I am sort of training although I know what I am suppose to do.
I kind of assumed that Spot knitted, crochet or needlepointed of some sort. It's kind of cool that he can do that... I am not just saying that because I am a girl. He should finish the scarf and give it to Melody. By the time winter comes around again it will most likely work for her.
I don't want to pick on TOMB because it seems everytime I do I create some sort of fight but I noticed if I post in the IST on TOMB (which doesn't happen all that often) that Princess & Jess get all quiet... they truly are attention whores.

Spot needs to make me some socks... Knitted socks rock and are made much better than the store-bought crap.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:So I am strongly considering having a beer right now. All I have to do today is go to the Fayette County Prison in Uniontown and serve a subpoena. It's an hour drive, but I can have a beer first right?

I would wait...just go serve the subpoena and come home then you can really relax and have 2 or 3 !!!!!
Chip Wrote:

Do it.
Do it.
enabler
Iva13 Wrote:

I would wait...just go serve the subpoena and come home then you can really relax and have 2 or 3 !!!!!
2 or 3? Whats the point?

Drink em all brother! :high5:
Iva13 Wrote:

I think your right Iva.

What would I do without you? :high5:

Iva13 Wrote:

Iva has a point, once you start, are you really going to want to stop?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
i would have a beer while getting a nobber from a ginger
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:i would have a beer while getting a nobber from a ginger

Where are you getting this ginger info from?

the girl I was training wasn't a ginger.

Hey LeNeve, are these acceptable?
5.4L camshaft #2 bank
Lunch :beer:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip