Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday February 19, 2013 Ninjas betta recognize!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I know I have a $1500 deductible, but I'm so fucking confused about what's covered and what's not that I just stopped going to the doctor. I'm tired of paying $1500 a year.
Jim and I pay $1900 a year for life insurance. Couldn't imagine dropping $3k for life and Health benefits

I don't have life insurance. When I'm dead, I'm dead.

I have the free policies that you get when you open your credit union accounts and shit like that. I have like 3 of those at $1000 payout each. I have one through work that they pay for at $10k payout and I have an wholelife from work that costs like $9 a month and pays like $26k when I die.

I have those too. You gotta make sure you die in an accident for them to pay out. I need to set something up now that I am a parent.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:But why do you need a wall of shampoo?

So you don't ever have to buy shampoo again.
Doesn't it go bad eventually especially when you buy cheep shampoo?
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Fucking Canadians...

[Image: f41edf.gif]

:roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:They keep on mentioning Jordan coming back to Basketball, I have not seen this story anywhere else

All I heard was that his birthday was Sunday.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I used to brew years ago and kind of lost interest. Several guys here at work got kits for Christmas this year so I started brewing again. I just finished a Canadian Blond and have a Weissbier brewing now.

I'm really interested in brewing Stouts and Ales, but mixing in oak chips that were soaked in bourbon. (I can't afford barrels)
I drank the blond over the weekend. It tasted great but hardly any carbonation. I hope it comes in soon.

Is this the beginning of the DBN Brewery?
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I just balanced my checkbook, get paid on Friday. I am a broke motherfucker. I hate living paycheck to paycheck. Tonight sounds like a good night to work on my resume and a raise letter.

Have you been doing the couponing thing? I've gotten it to help me a bit. I am no where near Paul's insanity yet.

Holy shit, you should see Paul's stock. He was showing me pictures of everything he has. He has a WALL OF SHAMPOO. I'm blown away by how he spends $0.17 and get's $1900 worth of stuff.

One thing he does that I don't want to do (yet) is that he buys his coupons. I am still figuring out how to put the coupons together with the sales to get the deals.

He will sell some of that stuff for extra $$$.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:I used to brew years ago and kind of lost interest. Several guys here at work got kits for Christmas this year so I started brewing again. I just finished a Canadian Blond and have a Weissbier brewing now.

I'm really interested in brewing Stouts and Ales, but mixing in oak chips that were soaked in bourbon. (I can't afford barrels)
I drank the blond over the weekend. It tasted great but hardly any carbonation. I hope it comes in soon.

Is this the beginning of the DBN Brewery?
I'm thinking of planting some hops this spring just for the hell of it.

I would buy enough to get us through a year. But I wouldn't mind doing what I see a lot of people doing and building up an inventory to sell it for extra money. A lot of people who haven't found work have used it as a way to make money.
I HATE PIE!!
I saw the Piano. I thought it was stupid.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I just balanced my checkbook, get paid on Friday. I am a broke motherfucker. I hate living paycheck to paycheck. Tonight sounds like a good night to work on my resume and a raise letter.

Have you been doing the couponing thing? I've gotten it to help me a bit. I am no where near Paul's insanity yet.

Most of what he posts in the group does not help me b/c we either do not have the store or do not need the item.

He needs more diaper stuff.

He told me that they have made that more difficult to catch great sales on diapers (for his area any way). YOu need to find a couponing group in your area that will point out the matchups between the coupons and sales. That's what I have done. Plus, I have signed up for newsletters and free samples from companies that provide baby supplies. I don't even use formula and I have a bunch of it that I have gotten for free.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah, plus, most of these plans allow for one completely free check up every year. That is all I need. Last time I was at the doctors was November 2011 for a routine check up.

Thank Obama for that.

Actually, my work has been like that since I started in 2005, and probably before that, so it was around long before Obama.

But Obama made it mandatory for all insurance companies. Preventative care is supposed to be 100% covered.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Have you ever known shampoo to "turn"? I haven't. The things I would stock up on are the things that would have a super long shelf life. Everything else, I would aim for a year supply tops. Of course, I have no idea where the hell I would store it all.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Have you ever known shampoo to "turn"? I haven't. The things I would stock up on are the things that would have a super long shelf life. Everything else, I would aim for a year supply tops. Of course, I have no idea where the hell I would store it all.
Yes, shampoo does go bad.
I think someone put some doody or something in one of JDubbs shampoo bottles as a prank, and told him it was past the expiration date.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah, plus, most of these plans allow for one completely free check up every year. That is all I need. Last time I was at the doctors was November 2011 for a routine check up.

Thank Obama for that.

Actually, my work has been like that since I started in 2005, and probably before that, so it was around long before Obama.

But Obama made it mandatory for all insurance companies. Preventative care is supposed to be 100% covered.

Oh, that is right, he did that right after he tracked down and shot Osama Bin Laden....
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve