Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 4-10-13 Pens clinch the Atlantic!!!
what did you do at work today?

edited a bunch of wikipedia stuff.
I still have nothing to do. I've been reading the internet for 5 hours straight now.
I've never had an arnold palmer. ice tea mixed with lemonade sounds gross
LeNeve Wrote:I still have nothing to do. I've been reading the internet for 5 hours straight now.
slow day here for me also, I hate when people walk by my cubicle & just stare into my cube to see what I am doing.
Always jealous that I am not busy like them, but they probably make more money than me Confusedwoot:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
LeNeve Wrote:I've never had an arnold palmer. ice tea mixed with lemonade sounds gross
I love traders joes brand

[Image: arnold%2Bpalmer.JPG]
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
wikipedia sent the chigger police after me. :roflmao: :roflmao:
Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Trombiculidae with this edit. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed.
LeNeve Wrote:Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Trombiculidae with this edit. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed.

Haha.
You vandalized wikipedia.
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I still have nothing to do. I've been reading the internet for 5 hours straight now.
slow day here for me also, I hate when people walk by my cubicle & just stare into my cube to see what I am doing.
Always jealous that I am not busy like them, but they probably make more money than me Confusedwoot:

Tell them you will trade them higher pay and all. :grin:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Please refrain from making unconstructive edits to Wikipedia, as you did at Trombiculidae with this edit. Your edits appear to constitute vandalism and have been reverted or removed.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I've never had an arnold palmer. ice tea mixed with lemonade sounds gross

It is actually very good, I have them all the time, you can buy them at the store or I make then at Panera.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I'm an outlaw. I sodomize bitches , and vandalize the internet. real shit homies
When I was in the Army, they issued us a green army issue bottle of Chig away. That and bu juice and sunscreen. I might even still have some in storage in my basement. I never used it, not once.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I just got done talking to another one of my neighbors about the argument I had yesterday. They told me there's a car down the road that looks just like hers and it speeds down the street all the time.

They also told me the guy that yelled at her drives like an asshole in the development all the time.

Now I want an apology.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus
Donginator Wrote:
I love traders joes brand

[Image: arnold%2Bpalmer.JPG]
Mix in some peach schnapps and some vodka and you've got yourself a party.

Sent from the future

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM