Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let It Snow... Somewhere Else..... 1/7/2010
Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:5 goals 5 ways one game. nuff said

the only way he could have got 6 different goals is if he took over in net and scored when the opposition had a goalie pulled
This is pretty dope also

[youtube]sZiCx0vfRKo[/youtube]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I have to agree that mario was great. But Gretzky is the best. mario is a very close second.
Did you guys hear about some worker with the Eagels who spat on the Dallas Star on Dallas' field?
chelofellow Wrote:I have to agree that mario was great. But Gretzky is the best. mario is a very close second.

I disagree b/c Lemieux came back from cancer TWICE and did not have the players around him that Gretzky had. If Mario had not gotten cancer and played the same number of games as Gretzky, with the same quality players as Gretzky, this debate would not even be happening b/c Mario would statistically be SOOOO far ahead of Wayne.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Iva13 Wrote:Did you guys hear about some worker with the Eagels who spat on the Dallas Star on Dallas' field?

Nope, you got a link?

Mario made Robiie Brown a 60 goal scorer. ROBBIE BROWN!!!!!

Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I think we need a ruling.......

Oh, what a shame, he's at work........
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Iva13 Wrote:Did you guys hear about some worker with the Eagels who spat on the Dallas Star on Dallas' field?

Nope, you got a link?

No, it was on the news this morning...I bet if you put "spit on dallas star twice" in utube it will come up....he spit on it twice last week. Not really anything to see, but everyone is making a big deal out it.
chelofellow Wrote:I have to agree that mario was great. But Gretzky is the best. mario is a very close second.

I disagree b/c Lemieux came back from cancer TWICE and did not have the players around him that Gretzky had. If Mario had not gotten cancer and played the same number of games as Gretzky, with the same quality players as Gretzky, this debate would not even be happening b/c Mario would statistically be SOOOO far ahead of Wayne.

Who did Gretzky have in LA to rack up mad points?

He made Jimmy Carson get 150+ points!

It's a tough debate, but I lived in Edmonton in the 80's and I went to a lot of games with my dad. We also watched him practice at West Edmonton Mall a lot. I am probably a little biased, but he was amazing to watch.
Hey Beckster,

Thanks for the pussy.

Whatever became of Sergei Federov? All I ever used to hear was how he was the next Great One. :roll:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
chelofellow Wrote:

Who did Gretzky have in LA to rack up mad points?

He made Jimmy Carson get 150+ points!

It's a tough debate, but I lived in Edmonton in the 80's and I went to a lot of games with my dad. We also watched him practice at West Edmonton Mall a lot. I am probably a little biased, but he was amazing to watch.

In edminton he was on an all decade team basically. In LA he took them to their only finals and had Robitaille who is in the HOF. In NY he had Messier and a bunch of other all stars.

Lemiuex had 1990 to 1997 for good teams and was sick during some of that.

beckster Wrote:

Whatever became of Sergei Federov? All I ever used to hear was how he was the next Great One. :roll:

He has had a really good career but has bounced around to a bunch of teams. He is an on the fence HOFer.

Pete Nice aka P-Woww Wrote:Hey Beckster,

Thanks for the pussy.

I knew you'd like that. :mrgreen:
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, May 16, 2016 ~ Snow Beckster 18 1,898 05-16-2016, 04:10 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, March 3, 2016 ~ Snow means Death Beckster 18 1,537 03-04-2016, 02:22 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, February 9, 2016 ~ Snow Beckster 15 391 02-10-2016, 09:52 AM
  Friday, January 29, 2016 ~ SNOW FEST Beckster 14 602 02-01-2016, 01:58 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Monday, January 25, 2016 ~ No Snow Day Beckster 4 251 01-25-2016, 02:16 PM
  Friday 1/22/2016 - No Snow Joe 7 222 01-23-2016, 11:53 PM
  Friday, November 20, 2015 ~ SNOW Beckster 9 171 11-20-2015, 06:58 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Thursday, April 23, 2015 ~ Fucking Snow Beckster 6 141 04-23-2015, 03:14 PM