Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
April 4 2010...McNabb to the Redskins.WTF?
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:There is no one online right now?

Everyone Join Zee's pumpkin co-op, Ron, LeNeve, Beckster, let's get some pumpkins grown. FYI, they are for pie.

i just need 169 to be planted! theres still enuff time to get the gold!

Let's hope everyone harvests on time. There was one chick who joined Spot's yesterday who never even planted anything. FREELOADER!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Derick Wrote:and now hes tracking me, he just banned that ip too. Does this loser have anything better to do?

Josh?

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
ZeeDuchess Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:There is no one online right now?

Everyone Join Zee's pumpkin co-op, Ron, LeNeve, Beckster, let's get some pumpkins grown. FYI, they are for pie.

i just need 169 to be planted! theres still enuff time to get the gold!

Let's hope everyone harvests on time. There was one chick who joined Spot's yesterday who never even planted anything. FREELOADER!!!

I hope I don't forget...... I need to harvest after 11:00p -ish
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
that bike site is bullshit. I can do anything on it Lame
Afternoon Covino
Good Afternoon!
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
reverse dns whateverthefuckthatis

server13.urljet.com
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I forgot to post this earlier. I listened to the first half hour of the replay and I missed that gift convo when it was live.

Covino is RIGHT ON. Of course.

The fact that the guy tried to get a gift shows enough. The important thing is that he gets a good gift 3 times a year, Valentine's Day, her Birthday and Christmas.

Anything else is icing on the cake.

They mention getting something when you go out of town without her. Covino could not be more right and Rich more wrong on that. I used to get my wife a nice shirt of some sort, but she only ever wore a few of them, the one I got in Tampa at Ron Jon and the one I got at the Puma store in Paris. I got shirts that would say something about the city they are from. She told me she has too many shirts, so I stopped getting them. Shotglasses (which we need anyway), magnets and maybe something to do with the local cousine are always go to little gifts for a trip to another city, no need to go crazy, in that situation, it is the thought that counts, no need to buy her a $5k gift for a 4 day trip to Miami. I find another key is, send a postcard from the city you are in to her as soon as you get there. Always take a book of stamps when you travel b/c a post card that gets to her before you get home is HUGE b/c she knows that while you may be having fun with your boys or coworkers, you are really thinking about her.

:nothingtoadd:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i just got banned from a board for asking a simple question

What board and who dared to ban you!!!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com">http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com</a><!-- m -->
Dude, Derick, what a freaking pain in the ass to sign up there. Just for that, they are going to get blasted. I'm starting with the simpleton quetions.

My user name is, gopher.
2weelpilot is a dick.
:nothingtoadd:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Random post to try out my iPhone . :happy: :high5:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
Whoo hoo it works

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FRIDAY, April 29, 2016 ~ Chemtrails Beckster 31 2,321 04-29-2016, 03:16 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, April 28, 2016 ~ Chilly Morning Beckster 49 2,173 04-28-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Wednesday, April 27, 2016 ~ Humpity Hump Day Beckster 55 1,611 04-27-2016, 04:21 PM
  April 26, 2016 ~ Epic Thread Tuesday Beckster 29 898 04-26-2016, 03:33 PM
Wink April 25th, 2016 - I'm just here like.... Joe 64 799 04-25-2016, 02:48 PM
  Friday, April 22, 2016 ~ Earth Day Beckster 16 422 04-22-2016, 04:23 PM
  Wednesday, April 20, 2016 ~ How About a Cruise Beckster 16 382 04-22-2016, 12:57 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  It's Thursday, April 21, 2016 Beckster 1 195 04-21-2016, 12:03 PM
  Thursday, April 14 & Friday, April 15, 2016 Beckster 2 262 04-18-2016, 09:14 AM
  Monday, April 11, 2016 ~ Spring Time Beckster 0 225 04-11-2016, 11:51 AM