Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World’s Strongest Drinks & Strange Liquor
Dark Roasted Blend compiled an eyebrow-raising list of the strongest and strangest liquors the world has to offer. From bacon-flavoured vodka to Mekong River Eel Wine from Laos—even the most knowledgeable of drinkers are bound to learn something new about alcohol in this article. Some sound down right disgusting but maybe you guys are up to the challenge?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2010/07/worlds-strongest-drinks-strange-liquor.html">http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2010/07 ... iquor.html</a><!-- m -->
It doesn't really get any stronger than grain. I've had plenty of jungle juice crashing college partys back in the day.
What i go for now is to be able to drink all night and not really get hammered until about an hour before last call. Regular beer is good for me.
Bacon vodca. That would be right up Stretches ally.
As for the baby mouse and snake liquor, no thanks. :barf:
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
the keifer Wrote:Bacon vodca. That would be right up Stretches ally.

I've had bacon vodka before, it is actually really good. If you find some try it, I think you would like it. After all isn't almost everything better with bacon?
JDubb Wrote:
the keifer Wrote:Bacon vodca. That would be right up Stretches ally.

I've had bacon vodka before, it is actually really good. If you find some try it, I think you would like it. After all isn't almost everything better with bacon?
Might have to look into that. I don't know if I can buy it here in Pa.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
It seems like some of the stronger liquors I've tried tasted like rubbing alcohol (to me any way). I don't care for that, so I won't be trying this one.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I've done shots of Everclear. Right from the bottle :high5:
The real Everclear too, not that pussy 150 proof stuff.
I still have about a half of a 5th of it.
Fiplepipt Wrote:Blithesome Fresh Year, everyone! Smile

:high5: RUSSIAN NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chip Wrote:I've done shots of Everclear. Right from the bottle :high5:

hehehehehehehe.... Everytime you post something with alcohol I think Crown Royal... then I think of the funniest picture I am going to photoshop for you... fuck me i can't wait until I am ready to deal with it.
I drank Ginger ale once.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Nussie_T Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I've done shots of Everclear. Right from the bottle :high5:

hehehehehehehe.... Everytime you post something with alcohol I think Crown Royal... then I think of the funniest picture I am going to photoshop for you... fuck me i can't wait until I am ready to deal with it.

Confusedhock:

Bring it on, woman.
I was gonna post a :tater: in every thread but there are 14 left so here's 14 of them. :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: Oops that's 20 of them.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
:tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater:

Yeah yeah yeah I know :finger: :finger: Confusedlap: Confusedlap:
i bleed green Wrote::tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater: :taterpie: :tater:

Yeah yeah yeah I know :finger: :finger: Confusedlap: Confusedlap:
That's a lot of :tater:
i bleed green Wrote:I was gonna post a :tater: in every thread but there are 14 left so here's 14 of them. :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: :tater: Oops that's 20 of them.

Lame
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying liquor Pete Nice 11 4,574 01-26-2010, 06:56 AM
Last Post: DaveP