Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HAPPY! HAPPY DAY!
Happy Canadian Thanksgiving everyone!!
A glorious day in which the Pilgrims (canadian pilgrims?) and the Indians sat down together after the harvest and ate turkey and potatoes and peas and corn! The Indians called corn "maize" but we soon corrected them....with our boom sticks!
Happy happy day mo suckas!
My name is Taco. Don Taco.
[Image: Oilergirl2.jpg][Image: OilersCheerleaders2.jpg]
cody Wrote:Happy Canadian Thanksgiving everyone!!
A glorious day in which the Pilgrims (canadian pilgrims?) and the Indians sat down together after the harvest and ate turkey and potatoes and peas and corn! The Indians called corn "maize" but we soon corrected them....with our boom sticks!

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Cody and the rest of my awesome Canadian friends!
thanksgiving occurs at the end of november fools
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:thanksgiving occurs at the end of november fools

You're the fool. Fool! Ours comes before yours soooo...yeah nuff said.
TG was around before there was a U.S. or Canada, when it was just one big place. There is no right or wrong day. Unless you celebrate TG in November....then you are completely wrong. :wink:

Aren't all canadian indians called eskimos?
Chip Wrote:

No. Indians are Indians (tee pees) Eskimos are Eskimos (Igloos)
Eskimos live/lived in the far north, Indians in the bush/praires like yours.
cody Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Well if you really want to get that technical, indians are only from India, you know, just to the right of Africa. So if eskimos aren't indians, then neither are indians. Unless they're from India.
:nothingtoadd:
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote::nothingtoadd:

:whomo:

Happy Thanksgiving!
Chip Wrote:
cody Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Well if you really want to get that technical, indians are only from India, you know, just to the right of Africa. So if eskimos aren't indians, then neither are indians. Unless they're from India.

....I didn't want to get that technical but yeah, your right. Technically they're all Natives or Aboriginals. If that's the case then the Cleveland Indians should change their logo or name. haha!
cody Wrote:....I didn't want to get that technical but yeah, your right. Technically they're all Natives or Aboriginals. If that's the case then the Cleveland Indians should change their logo or name. haha!

It's Cleveland, they're in Ohio. For some reason, they're allowed to be morons.
"Yay! We're a bunch of hairless nuts! We're great!"
Chip Wrote:
cody Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Technically the middle east, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, etc, is just to the right of Africa. India is after that.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Well if you really want to get that technical, indians are only from India, you know, just to the right of Africa. So if eskimos aren't indians, then neither are indians. Unless they're from India.

Technically the middle east, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, etc, is just to the right of Africa. India is after that.

So what? Who said anything about getting techincal anyway?
I've been to India!
[Image: 1070687166_tlouis7-11-735931.jpg]
Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday To My Fav Derick 7 2,467 12-01-2010, 12:10 AM
Last Post: michaelangelo
  Nothing says Happy Halloween like.... NussieT 18 6,521 11-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Last Post: cody
  happy easter, better watch out Derick 3 1,797 04-05-2010, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  HAPPY BIRTHDAY DBN! Joe 23 6,963 03-17-2010, 10:13 PM