Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 03/14/2013 - When will it end?
LeNeve Wrote:the wash boy is detailing someones car and he found a crusty sock, and a used tampon in it. he grabbed each of them before he realized what it was too. :roflmao: :roflmao:

whats worse, grabbing an old dried up skeeter sock, or an old dried up used tampon?
how bout grabbing used underwear that's under the passenger seat?
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:who the hell is changuing tampons in there car anyway. weirfos. I would think someone who is changing tampons out in the car wouldn't care about littering. throw that nasty shit out the window dirty ho.

You are in the car with some chick....
You start going at it, but she on her period and you have no condoms.
Nothing is gonna stop you...
She ditches the tampon and you jizz in a sock to protect the interior.

I've never done that or anything. Jizz in a sock in the car that is.

CSI Pennsylvania. Good call Joe. That actually makes sense.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the wash boy is detailing someones car and he found a crusty sock, and a used tampon in it. he grabbed each of them before he realized what it was too. :roflmao: :roflmao:

whats worse, grabbing an old dried up skeeter sock, or an old dried up used tampon?
At Canadian Tire a guy brought his daughters car in to get some new tires put on as a surprise so when one of the techs couldn't find the lock key the guy offered to help look for it before they called her. Her dad shoves his hand under the seat and pulled out a dildo. Best afternoon ever. The mans face was priceless
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

At Canadian Tire a guy brought his daughters car in to get some new tires put on as a surprise so when one of the techs couldn't find the lock key the guy offered to help look for it before they called her. Her dad shoves his hand under the seat and pulled out a dildo. Best afternoon ever. The mans face was priceless
Oh my-lanta!! Lol

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Hey Taylor, how's the new job?
NussieT Wrote:Hey Taylor, how's the new job?
Its good. Thanks for asking

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I like my bjs like I like my steaks. Bloody.

I like my women like I like my coffee.
Ground up and in the freezer.
Say that to your gf and see how she feels about it

I'm pretty sure I have, and just got an eye roll.

Or maybe I got hit

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM