Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday Oct 14..There are no words to describe
How effin stoked I am to wake up this morning to find that my Roughrider loonies, and my Brian Dawkins jersey arrived in the mail.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
[Image: Claudio+Paulo+Pinto+1.jpg]
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
i bleed green Wrote:How effin stoked I am to wake up this morning to find that my Roughrider loonies, and my Brian Dawkins jersey arrived in the mail.
Dude, your mailman runs early!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:How effin stoked I am to wake up this morning to find that my Roughrider loonies, and my Brian Dawkins jersey arrived in the mail.
I assume it got here yesterday. I live in a townhouse so I had to ask my roommate to check the mail.All the mailboxes are in one spot.
i bleed green Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
I assume it got here yesterday. I live in a townhouse so I had to ask my roommate to check the mail.All the mailboxes are in one spot.
I figured that; just busting your balls!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Good morning...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
you guys really need to come up with a new title.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Good morning Rich
Derick Wrote:you guys really need to come up with a new title.

:thanks:

Maybe you just need to come up with some words to describe.

I just realized.. you were the one who came up that that shit
Hey...
I'm getting yelled at over on Cosmo again, b/c I told Taylor (on FB) that she was rude for registering at an expensive lengerie store for her shower gifts and then admitting that she hasen't worn any of the stuff people bought for her. I just think that's F'ed up.
Iva13 Wrote:I'm getting yelled at over on Cosmo again, b/c I told Taylor (on FB) that she was rude for registering at an expensive lengerie store for her shower gifts and then admitting that she hasen't worn any of the stuff people bought for her. I just think that's F'ed up.

What the hell? Alright Iva, I'll hold her arms back while you punch her in the gut.
Chip Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:I'm getting yelled at over on Cosmo again, b/c I told Taylor (on FB) that she was rude for registering at an expensive lengerie store for her shower gifts and then admitting that she hasen't worn any of the stuff people bought for her. I just think that's F'ed up.

What the hell? Alright Iva, I'll hold her arms back while you punch her in the gut.

She always gets mad at what I post on their FB page...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM