Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bikini Team Twitter
Just want to clear up something. Not a rant, just clearing up some apparent misinformation.

The AP Bikini Team twitter IS the girls. Holly, Kelly, Julie and a few others have access to it and will message around and keep it going. While I do monitor the page daily, I do NOT run it. The only time I'm doing something on it is doing the promotion (because I want it done correctly), or as certain things to help C&R or contests (like Layla's Tweetrace). Just seen some weird tweets lately and realize that a lot of you think that's my Twitter account.
:roflmao: So you're not gay after all!
He had me worried when I thought he was tweeting Cosmo's Cock's with P :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LOL Yeah I noticed the gay comment and the back and forth with Beckster and decided to say something lol. Don't want people to see those tweets, think it's me running it, and then start losing fans. I do go through and add most of the people from DBN whenever I see the suggestion up for it.
ap bikini team Wrote:LOL Yeah I noticed the gay comment and the back and forth with Beckster and decided to say something lol. Don't want people to see those tweets, think it's me running it, and then start losing fans. I do go through and add most of the people from DBN whenever I see the suggestion up for it.

You do like Glee though.
Joe Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:LOL Yeah I noticed the gay comment and the back and forth with Beckster and decided to say something lol. Don't want people to see those tweets, think it's me running it, and then start losing fans. I do go through and add most of the people from DBN whenever I see the suggestion up for it.

You do like Glee though.

lol Yes I do. But I would post that on Facebook lol.
ap bikini team Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

You do like Glee though.

I'd also call you gay on Facebook. :grin:
Joe Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

You do like Glee though.

I'd also call you gay on Facebook. :grin:

Well I don't mind calling me gay on Facebook. I can deal with it there and it doesn't hurt my business. Just a my pride a little, and would cause me to cry in my little Warbler blazer that I made with the little sewing machine.
ap bikini team Wrote:Well I don't mind calling me gay on Facebook. I can deal with it there and it doesn't hurt my business. Just a my pride a little, and would cause me to cry in my little Warbler blazer that I made with the little sewing machine.
:roflmao: :roflmao: Warbler blazer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/16/2010 NSFW! ap bikini team 19 6,255 01-05-2021, 05:47 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 09/20/10! ap bikini team 25 8,300 09-23-2010, 03:08 PM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 09/13/2010! ap bikini team 41 13,405 09-17-2010, 04:47 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 09/06/2010! ap bikini team 20 6,908 09-10-2010, 11:05 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Twitter IDs JDubb 16 5,174 09-09-2010, 09:56 AM
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/30/2010! ap bikini team 12 5,378 09-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 8/23/10! ap bikini team 13 4,086 08-24-2010, 01:12 AM
Last Post: ap bikini team
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/09/10 NSFW! ap bikini team 8 3,381 08-12-2010, 08:06 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/02/10 NSFW! ap bikini team 24 7,825 08-05-2010, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Greg Mercer
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 07/26/2010 ap bikini team 4 2,097 07-27-2010, 07:17 PM