Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 03/15 - There are no words to describe...
Nussie_T Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:as lame as the pitchers helmet is..............

when you see a friend of yours take a line drive off his face and go through 3 surgeries because of it.......I see the value.

isn't the elapsed time from pitchers hand to bat and back at him is 1.2 seconds. Its good for little kids

When stuff like that happens it really puts things into perspective for you. I often let my 2 year old just sit in the backseat without his carseat or booster seat just to go around town. However this weekend, with the storm we got a friend of mine was going to pass a grader clearing snow on a two lane highway and ended up in a head on collision. My friend ended up with a broken ankle & wrist. Her eldest daughter (9) got part of the dash and hood jammed so far into her leg that muscle and tendons were sticking out she's had to go for surgery to get them re-attached and her youngest (6) wasn't sitting in a booster seat, had the chest strap behind her body and is in critical condition in the hospital with internal injuries. Yesterday was the first day she got some feeling back in her abdomen. They don't know yet if she'll ever be able to walk again. Doctors said her injuries would have been far less severe if she was in a proper booster seat. I will NEVER let my son or daughter go anywhere without a carseat now. I would be incredibly depressed if I knew I almost killed my daughter or son because of stupid mistake that I could have prevented.

Put a leash on those kids!
I wonder who picks the Power babe at the local radio station. Yesterdays look like she was 12 and todays is just ugly.
[Image: jme.jpg]
One of my kids friends (high-school) posted this on Facebook, if this is our future we are all screwed...

Now when I think of all the extra damage caused by the nuclear power plant, makes me ask the question; Why can't we all just get along? If we could, then there would be NO need for these types of plants. I mean natural disaster is damaging enough...don't you think?
JDubb Wrote:One of my kids friends (high-school) posted this on Facebook, if this is our future we are all screwed...

Now when I think of all the extra damage caused by the nuclear power plant, makes me ask the question; Why can't we all just get along? If we could, then there would be NO need for these types of plants. I mean natural disaster is damaging enough...don't you think?

You're a better man than I. I would have posted a good 30 coments on their page by now.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:One of my kids friends (high-school) posted this on Facebook, if this is our future we are all screwed...

You're a better man than I. I would have posted a good 30 coments on their page by now.

WHo is he, let me friend him and make the comments.

He seriously thinks nuclear power plants produce nuclear weapons. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Was it Iva?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve