Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 03/15 - There are no words to describe...
michaelangelo Wrote:I'm going here the week after next, can't wait
Oasis of the Seas.
[Image: PS_0833_BIGGER_BOAT.jpg]
Brian Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:pete, leneve and i stayed up way too late playing black ops. i'm not tired now but after lunch is going to be rough
I was doing horrible last night, so I gave up at 9:00.
we were sucking playing live, so we played a couple of really long games of combat training, pete had like 175 kills and i had around 80. it was fun but it's pretty hard when there's 3 on your team and 9 on the other (obviously not that hard but still)
Donginator Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:pete, leneve and i stayed up way too late playing black ops. i'm not tired now but after lunch is going to be rough
my goal is to turn it off by midnight on work nights, I had an awesome night, except for the game when Leneve was on my team, :roflmao:
Ian & BDH wanted to get a party together but I had to go to bed.
i should have that same goal, even then midnight is pretty late. LeNeve and I have a hard time connecting, we were trying for a bit then pete came online and we were able to. do you have any suggestions for this?
Ok, you guys talked me into it! I don't have the Xbox Live subscription, but my son does. I will get my own tonight so promise to kill me in a quick, painless manner on Black Ops!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
michaelangelo Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
my goal is to turn it off by midnight on work nights, I had an awesome night, except for the game when Leneve was on my team, :roflmao:
Ian & BDH wanted to get a party together but I had to go to bed.
i should have that same goal, even then midnight is pretty late. LeNeve and I have a hard time connecting, we were trying for a bit then pete came online and we were able to. do you have any suggestions for this?
it may have to do with your connections, or your locations from one another, I am not too sure.

I changed my xbox live setting to locale games only, and a lot of my problems have disappeared
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Ok, you guys talked me into it! I don't have the Xbox Live subscription, but my son does. I will get my own tonight so promise to kill me in a quick, painless manner on Black Ops!!!
:high5:
Donginator Wrote:well I turned down the job this morning after playing phone tag with the guy for 2 days :killme:

why am I so fucking miserable right now

The few times I've turned down jobs I was miserable for a while. A week or 2 ago I was contacted by a previous client whol wanted to hire me full time. I really enjoyed working with them and I'm pretty sure the pay would be awesome, but they are 2 hours away. I've been thinking about that ever since.
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Now that's funny.

I also just read that DJ Paully D is playing here this weekend.
$$$$$$!!!

The paper says it's $95 to meet him.
That's well worth it :roll:

I'm sure if people think real hard, they can come up with a few other people in this world that need that money more then Pauly D.

I don't care who they are, if someone pays that much to meet him, they're fucking ass holes.
Not necessarily. Just retarded. Unless they are doing in case they get a chance to punch him in the face.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Joe Wrote:I have to go somewhere and fix something for a company that employs 4 IT administrators. Kind of makes me wonder why they pay for internal IT if they have to call me for help.
Super IT Man. The one you call when regular IT just won't cut it.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
if anyone cares I just created a NCAA bracket on yahoo feel free to join and play along
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:if anyone cares I just created a NCAA bracket on yahoo feel free to join and play along

Don't be the bracket guy.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:if anyone cares I just created a NCAA bracket on yahoo feel free to join and play along

Too late.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:well I turned down the job this morning after playing phone tag with the guy for 2 days :killme:

why am I so fucking miserable right now

The few times I've turned down jobs I was miserable for a while. A week or 2 ago I was contacted by a previous client whol wanted to hire me full time. I really enjoyed working with them and I'm pretty sure the pay would be awesome, but they are 2 hours away. I've been thinking about that ever since.
this blows, then the guy offered me $2500 more a year, but its still $7500 less than I asked for. He gave me the whole commission opportunities, but its not guaranteed and I don't want to rely on commission.
Also acceptance letter even said I would be working late often. He said that is normal stuff and if I wanted I could work 8:15 to 5:15 instead. :roll:
All I wanted to do is get off the phone and stop listening to his BS. This guy made me realize why I want to change industries, it was the same shit I currently deal with. First with the offer, then him never answering the phone and then trying to call me at 6pm
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Joe Wrote:

i did it cause yahoo makes it easy. If you dont wanna play along then dont
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
what's the id#?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve