Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Official Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Thread
Pete Nice Wrote:I got an email from Elite last night. The initial issues were with lack of server directed to sign up and log in. Now the issue is with the interior stuff on the actual website and they are working on beefing that up. I hope once this all gets fixed that it stays fixed.
I don't get any e-mails, which makes me nervous, I am all signed up & everything
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I got an email from Elite last night. The initial issues were with lack of server directed to sign up and log in. Now the issue is with the interior stuff on the actual website and they are working on beefing that up. I hope once this all gets fixed that it stays fixed.
I don't get any e-mails, which makes me nervous, I am all signed up & everything

I was able to get on Elite over the weekend on my consol and it showed me as premier and a founder, but I still have not gotten my badges and stuff for my profile.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

I was able to get on Elite over the weekend on my consol and it showed me as premier and a founder, but I still have not gotten my badges and stuff for my profile.
I got my title, emblem, & weapon camo on Sunday. Also used my double xp last night, just not receiving any e-mails from them
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Email from Elite:
------------------------

To our Call of Duty ELITE Founders:

This week we launched ELITE and MW3 with the goal of bringing together the Call of Duty community like never before. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 multiplayer has been off to a smooth start. Call of Duty ELITE however is off to a rocky start. Many of you have tried to get into the new service and have had difficulty.

Simply put, we have not lived up to your - or our - expectations with this launch, and we owe you an apology, and an explanation of how we are fixing this.

The sheer number of MW3 gamers coming online at the same time crushed our registration and login systems. We fixed that specific issue, but have now found that the demand is now also crashing our data servers. We are deploying multiple additional servers, and are also going to temporarily limit access to ELITE services on both the console applications and website while we build additional capacity and scale. We have deployed resources from across the company working 24/7 on this problem, and we look to increase access to greater numbers of users as soon as possible.

If you do not see all your recent matches or career summary, don't worry - your gameplay data for your entire careers in both Black Ops and MW3 are safely stored, and it will all be available to you once these issues are resolved.

As a Founder, know that granting your status and in-game benefits in MW3 is a priority. We will also be prioritizing your access to ELITE in order to ensure that you are among the first to get fully into the service. Also, to make sure that you are still getting the value you deserve, we are immediately and automatically extending your membership to Call of Duty ELITE by 30 days at no additional cost.

We hope that you will bear with us as we tackle these initial issues. Our commitment to you as an ELITE Founder is to deliver the best possible service experience, and outstanding value for your premium membership. We are working around the clock and will not rest until ELITE delivers the full set of features we promised you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

- Chacko Sonny, Studio Head, Beachhead Studio
- Jamie Berger, VP Digital, Activision

For the latest updates:

Online: callofduty.com/elitestatus
Twitter: @CallOfDutyElite
Facebook: Call of Duty ELITE
Common Support Issues: <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.Activision.com/codsupport">www.Activision.com/codsupport</a><!-- w -->
Best thing about MW3, since I don't have it yet..........My K/D has skyrocketed, the other night I was getting like 17-18 kills to 6-7 deaths per game. I love it. Oh AND YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF DUMMIES!!!!! :roflmao: :boobs: :boobs:
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
Here are some good tips. Looks like the clan tag hack does not give them any advantage. Not sure why someone would want controller buttons in their clan tag, looks gay.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ign.com/cheats/games/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3-xbox-360-69475">http://www.ign.com/cheats/games/call-of ... -360-69475</a><!-- m -->

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Article I just heard about on a tech show.
-----------------------------------------------------
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 isn't a safe place for anyone on the business end of a sniper shot or cheats. MW3 community czar Robert Bowling recently announced on Twitter that Activision issued over 1,600 bans and reiterated "any attempt to cheat, hack, or glitch in [Modern Warfare 3] will not be tolerated."

"Reporting [cheaters] in-game through [Modern Warfare 3] goes directly to our security team, who issues the bans directly after verifying," Bowling noted. "Every ban unique to the level of douchiness of the offense. The greater the douche, the greater the length. PermaDouche possible."

We appreciate the effort Activision apparently goes through to keep each ban fresh and clean. Last week, Battlefield 3 went through a similar cleansing.
So does this mean that getting mowed down by runners & gunners with sniper rifles is going to stop?
Brian Wrote:So does this mean that getting mowed down by runners & gunners with sniper rifles is going to stop?

Maybe at least slow down. It will probably mean more patches.
Joe Wrote:Article I just heard about on a tech show.
-----------------------------------------------------
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 isn't a safe place for anyone on the business end of a sniper shot or cheats. MW3 community czar Robert Bowling recently announced on Twitter that Activision issued over 1,600 bans and reiterated "any attempt to cheat, hack, or glitch in [Modern Warfare 3] will not be tolerated."

"Reporting [cheaters] in-game through [Modern Warfare 3] goes directly to our security team, who issues the bans directly after verifying," Bowling noted. "Every ban unique to the level of douchiness of the offense. The greater the douche, the greater the length. PermaDouche possible."

We appreciate the effort Activision apparently goes through to keep each ban fresh and clean. Last week, Battlefield 3 went through a similar cleansing.

I have reported 2 or 3 people for auto aim.

I played a game yesterday with ELiteJoe/Marc/Texas Fan and went 22-1-9. Led the room in kills. I didn't get MVP though b/c of tag whores.

I saved the game to my theatre if anyone wants to check it out, it was on Dome.

Anyone ever tried out something like these?

http://www.evilcontrollers.com/

http://raptorfire.com/
Joe Wrote:Anyone ever tried out something like these?

http://www.evilcontrollers.com/

http://raptorfire.com/
I've heard of Modded controllers... That blows! Where is the challenge in that? That's pussy shit IMO... On the other hand maybe we shoud all pitch in and but LeNeve & Eddie one Wink
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
:roflmao:

[youtube]BFS8CqtpPTE[/youtube]
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Call Of Duty MW3 Clan Op Information Pete Nice 2 2,010 04-14-2012, 12:18 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Call of Duty Elite Mobile App MattInMinnesota 24 9,727 01-19-2012, 08:36 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Call of Duty or Battlefield 3? Joe 10 4,921 11-17-2011, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Texas Fan
  PS3 Hack: CoD Modern Warfare Users Bear the Brunt Joe 11 4,836 01-20-2011, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Joe