Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GIF's possibly NSFW
I mean WTF is going on here? seriously, why is she pissing on the dishes?

[Image: e79bea.gif]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
i think the other question is how is this only "possibly" not suitable for work?
Well actually, I wanted to post this in the IST, but I was not sure if her lady bits were visible, still not sure.

But I want this to be a thread where people can post randoms GIF's. Not all have to be NSFW.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I am going to say that is revenge on an ex husband, and sometime down the line she will send him the video, way after he has already eaten off of the dishes
At least she's still in the kitchen...
Or maybe she just likes the taste of her own urine.

:? How in the hell did she get it to spray forward like that???

Wait... nevermind, I don't want to know.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:At least she's still in the kitchen...

[Image: 9cb154.jpeg]

girls pee weird. :?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::? How in the hell did she get it to spray forward like that???

She kind of bend her hips a little bit for angle and pulls up on her snatch some from the look of it.

I think urine gets rid of the calcium deposits in the dishwasher.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote::? How in the hell did she get it to spray forward like that???

She kind of bend her hips a little bit for angle and pulls up on her snatch some from the look of it.

I am not really sure that's doable. But I've never tried, so I guess so.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote::? How in the hell did she get it to spray forward like that???

I am not really sure that's doable. But I've never tried, so I guess so.

When you get home, give it a shot and get back to me with your report.

Beckster. next time you are at a bar, or party with someone. Make a bet with a guy, that you can pee higher up on a telephone pole than he can.

Then when he accepts the bet, go outside find a telephone pole, lay on your back and pee on the pole. Then tell him he has to lay on his back and pee using no hands, exactly like you did. It will be impossible for the guy to pee higher up on the pole than you did, and you just won the bet. :high5:

I think thats how I lost 20 bucks once, its been awhile though, cant really remember the details.
LeNeve Wrote:Beckster. next time you are at a bar, or party with someone. Make a bet with a guy, that you can pee higher up on a telephone pole than he can.

Then when he accepts the bet, go outside find a telephone pole, lay on your back and pee on the pole. Then tell him he has to lay on his back and pee using no hands, exactly like you did. It will be impossible for the guy to pee higher up on the pole than you did, and you just won the bet. :high5:

I think thats how I lost 20 bucks once, its been awhile though, cant really remember the details.

Wtf

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  AP Bikini Team Nussie Of The Week 08/16/2010 NSFW! ap bikini team 19 6,255 01-05-2021, 05:47 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Dead Hooker nsfw Pete Nice 7 4,910 06-25-2013, 01:04 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  TOMB Raiding... Yoga Anyone [NSFW] JDubb 8 4,777 02-08-2013, 09:32 AM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  Olivia Munn gone wild - NSFW Hondo 13 5,361 03-14-2012, 06:14 PM
Last Post: WyoIan
  Funny GIF's NSFW Pete Nice 37 11,213 01-31-2012, 03:15 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  LiLo Boobie NSFW Texas Fan 7 3,485 05-24-2011, 12:00 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Hypnotic NSFW Pete Nice 3 1,998 02-16-2011, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Brian
  Merry Christmas! Nussies of 2010! NSFW ap bikini team 14 5,270 12-31-2010, 11:29 AM
Last Post: WyoIan
  Real or Fake? 18yr old Miley Cyrus NSFW BigFan 9 3,072 12-03-2010, 10:43 PM
Last Post: cody
  Silvina Escudero NSFW Chip 6 2,846 11-18-2010, 12:15 PM
Last Post: cody