Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 01/29/13 BLOCK YO SHIT!
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Oh. I didnt think you could do that anyway.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
If you pay for a phone outright and don't pay a 2 year subsidized price you should be able to change carriers anytime you want or when your 2 year contract is complete. Then again, thats why they hsve early termination fees too. Hate how companies to force you into staying with them if you get crappy service.
its always been carrier discression whether they unlock your phone or not....even when your contract runs out.

It's nice to see the government doing something constructive with it's time.
It's about time someone made a law about that.

I know, thank god they did this, it is obviously all those unlocked cell phones that have destroyed our economy and made me broke and living pay check to pay check.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
It makes me sick how in bed with big businesses, like the cell phone companies, our crooked government is.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Oh. I didnt think you could do that anyway.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
If you pay for a phone outright and don't pay a 2 year subsidized price you should be able to change carriers anytime you want or when your 2 year contract is complete. Then again, thats why they hsve early termination fees too. Hate how companies to force you into staying with them if you get crappy service.
its always been carrier discression whether they unlock your phone or not....even when your contract runs out.

It's nice to see the government doing something constructive with it's time.
It's about time someone made a law about that.

I know, thank god they did this, it is obviously all those unlocked cell phones that have destroyed our economy and made me broke and living pay check to pay check.
LOL, amen!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Pete Nice Wrote:It makes me sick how in bed with big businesses, like the cell phone companies, our crooked government is.
its been that way for years, and its not gonna change. its also every country, not just yours
Pete Nice Wrote:[Image: ad919d.jpeg]

I hope this isn't a knock on Iva.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:What if Obama came out in his next press conference wearing the three wolves t shirt?

He would immediately be voted the bestest President ever and he would be able to use his super powers to bring world peace... Or some shit like that.....

...Oh, and Pete, you would actually like him then. You'd have to. The 3 wolves shirt would make him too awesome not to like him.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:I worked till 2:30AM. Today sucks already.

Driving Bri around yesterday put her in such a deep sleep that she was wide fucking awake all fucking night. It's going on 6pm and I've only had about 2-1/2 to 3 hours of sleep. :yawn: How in the hell am I going to survive these kinds of nights when I start working again?
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:oh, so I read today that in the same week that the US government banned unlocking mobile devices, the Canadian government is looking to pass legislation to require carriers to unlock devices.

Like 2 different worlds we live in

It's stupid and so is this charging a fee for using credit cards.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:I was just looking at the NHL standings. So Chicago is pretty much already a lock for the playoffs in this short season.

Yup.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:It makes me sick how in bed with big businesses, like the cell phone companies, our crooked government is.

They're as bad as the cable compamies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I worked till 2:30AM. Today sucks already.

Driving Bri around yesterday put her in such a deep sleep that she was wide fucking awake all fucking night. It's going on 6pm and I've only had about 2-1/2 to 3 hours of sleep. :yawn: How in the hell am I going to survive these kinds of nights when I start working again?

Been there done that and never doing it again!!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve