Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 02/07 - I'm thirsty
LeNeve Wrote:Becksters going to drop a load on me.

You know you want it.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:America's most literate cities list: No. 3 Minneapolis, No. 6 St. Paul

1. Washington, DC
2. Seattle
3. Minneapolis
4. Pittsburgh
5. Denver
6. St. Paul
7. Boston
8. Atlanta
9. St. Louis
10. Portland

http://www.bringmethenews.com/2013/02/07...-6-st-paul

Pittsburgh WOOT WOOT!!!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
So I missed a little of the story about Spot's girl getting off work for their honeymoon.

The person who wants the one day off that week, that is preventing her from having the week off, is just taking the day off to go get their drivers license? Is that correct?

What a dick move, she needs to put her shoe down and tell them exactly what the guys said, it is her HONEYMOON and it is non refundable.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
That is SOOOOOO true. I an employer is not willing to let her off for her non refundable honeymoon, then you do not want to work for that company.

Pete Nice Wrote:That is SOOOOOO true. I an employer is not willing to let her off for her non refundable honeymoon, then you do not want to work for that company.
^this^
maybe she should have planned better. its not that other persons fault that they put their time off request in earlier. Dont go plan shit before you know. And if you do, dont be stupid and get non-refundable
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:maybe she should have planned better. its not that other persons fault that they put their time off request in earlier. Dont go plan shit before you know. And if you do, dont be stupid and get non-refundable

She was told by her supervisor that it was alright, then they reneged on it. I take it you are not listening....

Pete Nice Wrote:
Derick Wrote:maybe she should have planned better. its not that other persons fault that they put their time off request in earlier. Dont go plan shit before you know. And if you do, dont be stupid and get non-refundable

She was told by her supervisor that it was alright, then they reneged on it. I take it you are not listening....
well that is entirely different. no not listening. they are still on?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Also, she is a social worker, what is there that she has to do that can not be handled by another person for that one day?

I am not even sure what a social worker even does. Don't they manage parol cases and stuff? Like that is something on an emergency level.

That might have been one of the best Spotcenters in over a year.

Pete Nice Wrote:Also, she is a social worker, what is there that she has to do that can not be handled by another person for that one day?

I am not even sure what a social worker even does. Don't they manage parol cases and stuff? Like that is something on an emergency level.

I thought she was a social worker in a hospital. There might be different kinds, but I know one kind is the social worker is pretty much the middle man between the patients and the insurance company. Something along those lines
You might be right Dave, still, nothing that can not be covered by others for one day.

Pete Nice Wrote:

That's a shitty thing to pull. I've worked for ass clowns that have done that, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
[Image: 305d59.jpeg]

Pete Nice Wrote:You might be right Dave, still, nothing that can not be covered by others for one day.

Does your job get covered if you take a day off? Seems kind of non productive to stick a replacement PI in place for a day to work a case he knows nothing about.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM