Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 02/07 - I'm thirsty
DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You might be right Dave, still, nothing that can not be covered by others for one day.

Does your job get covered if you take a day off? Seems kind of non productive to stick a replacement PI in place for a day to work a case he knows nothing about.

Yeah, but she's only a social worker in a hospital. It's not a big deal. She was a baby sitter a little while back so I'm guessing she's not that important.
Pete Nice Wrote:Also, she is a social worker, what is there that she has to do that can not be handled by another person for that one day?

I am not even sure what a social worker even does. Don't they manage parol cases and stuff? Like that is something on an emergency level.

They said she's only been at the job a few months. Sounds like she got fucked over.

Also, No way does Spot wear the pants in that relationship.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Also, she is a social worker, what is there that she has to do that can not be handled by another person for that one day?

I am not even sure what a social worker even does. Don't they manage parol cases and stuff? Like that is something on an emergency level.

They said she's only been at the job a few months. Sounds like she got fucked over.

You have no idea how many people I have hired that have a vacation, wedding, honeymoon, etc. within 3 months of starting. All you have to do is say, I'm going to need some time off for...
No more birthday wishes?!?!?! Epic Fail!!!

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/austral...html#!uD3R
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:They said she's only been at the job a few months. Sounds like she got fucked over.

You have no idea how many people I have hired that have a vacation, wedding, honeymoon, etc. within 3 months of starting. All you have to do is say, I'm going to need some time off for...

I always gave a heads up for pre-planned stuff. It wasn't until I was at the pickle plant for a number of years that I got screwed out of vacations. And that was because no one wanted to cover for me.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:

I started a job once and took the next week off for my wedding and honeymoon and they were ok with it. Then again I didn't really give an option...
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I started a job once and took the next week off for my wedding and honeymoon and they were ok with it. Then again I didn't really give an option...

Yeah, but you're used to getting fired.
DaveP Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You might be right Dave, still, nothing that can not be covered by others for one day.

Does your job get covered if you take a day off? Seems kind of non productive to stick a replacement PI in place for a day to work a case he knows nothing about.

Most of what we do is no more than three days long, four at the most, so if something needs done in my area, and can not wait, they just bring someone in, no big deal.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Joe Wrote:
DaveP Wrote:

Yeah, but she's only a social worker in a hospital. It's not a big deal. She was a baby sitter a little while back so I'm guessing she's not that important.

Ah.. I wasn't comparing to her.. I was just wondering if Pete needs someone to cover for him, or he just picks up where he left off.
JDubb Wrote:

Absolutely, If I am going to start a new job, I tell them as soon as they say I am hired if I have a vactaion planned or need days off for something. They are always fine with that.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Ugh, I jsut looked up surinam toad, that shit is gross

This nipple story is gross, I think I am going to turn the channel

Pete Nice Wrote:This nipple story is gross, I think I am going to turn the channel
At least your not eating lunch... :barf:
This story is gross, but I don't believe it is true at all.
I HATE PIE!!
everyone is losing fingers playing tug of war, and I'm just sitting here masturbating because I still have all my fingers.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM