Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday - 2/11/2013 - Help Wanted
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:T, do you remember how long your kids were in size 1 diapers? I think Bri is ready to switch to that size and I am trying to gauge my supply.
No. Julie turns 3 this year, it's been a bit. Go to the bigger size and then see how well they work for her. If they work use up the last of the size 1 and if not stick with the size 1.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Good so then her and I can both have morning sickness
That's one thing I never got. I did have really bad heart burn and I couldn't stomach some of the foods I loved.

OMG! She had heartburn too!!
Haha! Sorry to laugh but you seem to be freaking out.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:T, do you remember how long your kids were in size 1 diapers? I think Bri is ready to switch to that size and I am trying to gauge my supply.
No. Julie turns 3 this year, it's been a bit. Go to the bigger size and then see how well they work for her. If they work use up the last of the size 1 and if not stick with the size 1.

I have a couple newborn sized diapers left and I traded the full, unopened packages of those in for larger sizes. I have a bunch of coupons and want to build up the my size 1 and 2 supplies, but I want an idea of how long the standard baby wears each size for so I can try to come close to having what I need.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
That's one thing I never got. I did have really bad heart burn and I couldn't stomach some of the foods I loved.

I suspect he's gonna have a very rough night tonight. LOL... He's lucky. If she is preggars, he can get stuff off Petey if it's a boy or me if it's a girl.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I have a couple newborn sized diapers left and I traded the full, unopened packages of those in for larger sizes. I have a bunch of coupons and want to build up the my size 1 and 2 supplies, but I want an idea of how long the standard baby wears each size for so I can try to come close to having what I need.
I used to have two boxes at home all the time. Once one emptied I bought another it worked well when I wanted to go up a size
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

I suspect he's gonna have a very rough night tonight. LOL... He's lucky. If she is preggars, he can get stuff off Petey if it's a boy or me if it's a girl.

I'm just a very impatient person so waiting for anything is really tough. Its a huge change in lifestyle but I'm not that really freaked out about it. I just wish I loved closer to my family.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I suspect he's gonna have a very rough night tonight. LOL... He's lucky. If she is preggars, he can get stuff off Petey if it's a boy or me if it's a girl.

My sister is due May 15th and my sister in law is due June 11th. I hope one has a boy the other a girl so I can off load the baby crap I have been keeping. Jim's brothers gf was offered first dibs on it but she said she didn't want hand me downs so I don't offer shit
Joe Wrote:I'm just a very impatient person so waiting for anything is really tough. Its a huge change in lifestyle but I'm not that really freaked out about it. I just wish I loved closer to my family.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

It won't be long and you'll know for sure then.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I suspect he's gonna have a very rough night tonight. LOL... He's lucky. If she is preggars, he can get stuff off Petey if it's a boy or me if it's a girl.

My sister is due May 15th and my sister in law is due June 11th. I hope one has a boy the other a girl so I can off load the baby crap I have been keeping. Jim's brothers gf was offered first dibs on it but she said she didn't want hand me downs so I don't offer shit

I love hand-me-downs. They grow too fast to want to spend so much money on clothes they will only wear a few times.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I suspect he's gonna have a very rough night tonight. LOL... He's lucky. If she is preggars, he can get stuff off Petey if it's a boy or me if it's a girl.

I love hand-me-downs. They grow too fast to want to spend so much money on clothes they will only wear a few times.

I think I missed the bus on that. All my friends had babies long ago. I'm the last one holding on.
Joe Wrote:I think I missed the bus on that. All my friends had babies long ago. I'm the last one holding on.
You will be surprised how much loved ones and friends support you when you have a baby.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT