Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday 02/20 - Wed.........
the moral of the story here, don't go into mens restrooms with motley crue and fap with them.
and if you find yourself in a restroom fapping with motley crue, at least don't get caught.
hey, what the hell is going on in here?

um nothing, uh, just um, smoking cigarettes with motley crue, yeah, just smoking.

well it sounds like you were all fapping
Brampton's an index page lurker like catch nate.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:If a woman doesn't have an orgasm during sex she's broken. It's her job to fix it.
Joe, Ed from Jersey took your account.

I dated a girl for like a year who never had an orgasm in her life. She was 28. I was sure I could lay it down like the other dudes couldn't. A year later I was worn out!

Like 3 years ago I met this chick while Kristen and I were split up. The first time she spent the night she told me she never had an orgasm. I told her I was going back to my ex and never talked to her again. Fuck all that work.
Who cares if your girl gets off. If as an adult she can't get the O that's her issue not yours. As long as she gets your nut off that's all that matters.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Who cares if your girl gets off. If as an adult she can't get the O that's her issue not yours. As long as she gets your nut off that's all that matters.

That's what I'm saying. When I asked if she was ever able to do it by herself she said she didn't try. After that I knew it was a lost cause.
Joe Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Who cares if your girl gets off. If as an adult she can't get the O that's her issue not yours. As long as she gets your nut off that's all that matters.

That's what I'm saying. When I asked if she was ever able to do it by herself she said she didn't try. After that I knew it was a lost cause.

Who in their right mind wouldn't try?!?!?
Derick Wrote:needed to have my DOT physical done, so I went yesterday to see the doctor. The small asian nurse lady told me I failed the eye test and I'm about to have a stroke any minute cause my blood pressure was that high. Come to find out maybe she's just an idiot. When the Doc came in, I told him that the nurse said I cant see and I'm about to stroke out. He tested my eyes and found 20/20 in one and 20/40 in the other. I'm also not about to have a stroke, but just in case, you guys might need to take it easy on me, the added stress and excitement might push me over the edge

Nice, accurate doctor's office ya got there... You didn't happen to drive to Saginaw for that did you?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I was transported from one hospital to another once because a doctor said I ruptured something in my heart. It was pretty intense. Family was there crying and shit. False alarm.
A nurse told Jim that his liver was failing and he was to go home and die. I cried. Apparently it was a lab error and the nurse got moved to the old folks home.

Damn. Confusedhock:

Let's see... One year I was told that I was diabetic. They stupid nurse mixed my test with someone else's. The very next year, they found a lump and told me I had cancer... Had they bothered to test it properly (like the second opinion I got did) they would had found out it was nothing but a cyst. Third time (and last straw) was when I was told I had developed an irregular heart beat with no grounds nor proof of the diagnosis. That's what a divorce does to a previously awesome doctor.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:So I'm back from 2 days in hell.
And my first question is,

Has anyone ever been in a bar that doesn't serve food?

Nope
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:the new yahoo.com sucks :riot:

They need to leave it the hell alone. It wasn't broke, quit messing it up.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:I also have to wonder what makes people go to yahoo.com anyway.

I still use yahoo the most. I also love their headlines and nothing beats the comments to the news stories.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:If a woman doesn't have an orgasm during sex she's broken. It's her job to fix it.
Joe, Ed from Jersey took your account.

Wonder what that guy is up to..
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Wtf is fapping?

:wanker:
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:

Weak sauce... She is totally missing out.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM