Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 02/25 -
Pete Nice Wrote:I am going to go ahead and say it. If you are a man and you willingly watches the Oscars, you probably have a cock pocket under your nose.

sent from a levy in Kansas
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
oscar died on the walking dead already.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
Pete Nice Wrote:I am not sure why ANYONE would have watched the Oscars last night. There was tons of hockey then The Walking Dead and Talking Dead.

yeah, that's what I'm saying
LeNeve Wrote:oscar died on the walking dead already.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2

I read more of the comics, through #55. I am not really sure what the fuck is gonna happen. It is so different. Who lives, who dies, what happens to people.

I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I am going to go ahead and say it. If you are a man and you willingly watches the Oscars, you probably have a cock pocket under your nose.

:roflmao: Almost spit out my lunch
I would absolutely be able to name each rear burger if shown a lineup of rear burger pictures of ex girlfriends. Every girl I ever hooked up with was different in ways such as labia, hairstyle, or lack of, skin tone, butthole. It would be EASY.

Boobs would be even easier. Asses would be a piece of cake also.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:I would absolutely be able to name each rear burger if shown a lineup of rear burger pictures of ex girlfriends. Every girl I ever hooked up with was different in ways such as labia, hairstyle, or lack of, skin tone, butthole. It would be EASY.

I'd say I'd only be able to identify like 5 tops.
If I had the chance to bang my high school or college sweetheart, how would it be?

I have not seen her in 20 years, but my I am pretty sure my high school sweetheart is fat now, hot tight bodied redhead when she was 16, heard she is fat now.

College Sweetheart, I guess it would be the one that I dated the longest, college was a good period of tang for me. Well that one I saw about a year ago, she got kinda fat also, about 30 pounds overweight, not obese, but needs to lose weight.

Now there were more than a few girls I dates or banged in college that I still see on occasion now and are as hot or hotter than they were then.

Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I would absolutely be able to name each rear burger if shown a lineup of rear burger pictures of ex girlfriends. Every girl I ever hooked up with was different in ways such as labia, hairstyle, or lack of, skin tone, butthole. It would be EASY.

Tits would be the easiest.

Rear burger would be easy if it was as it was when we dated/banged b/c the grooming has changed so much. You would be able to tell based of skin tone and if it was full bush, triangle, landing strip or completely shaved.

I think ass would also be easy, skin tone and size alone would give it away.

Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Rear burger would be easy if it was as it was when we dated/banged b/c the grooming has changed so much. You would be able to tell based of skin tone and if it was full bush, triangle, landing strip or completely shaved.

I've always dated pretty standard toned white girls. I could pick out the Turkish girl based on Skin, but that's about it. Ass would probably be the easiest. If any had a bush it only lasted a few weeks.
[Image: 3d633e.jpeg]

Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I've always dated pretty standard toned white girls. I could pick out the Turkish girl based on Skin, but that's about it. Ass would probably be the easiest. If any had a bush it only lasted a few weeks.

What about the girls in the 90's no chicks shaved it all until maybe 2000. You could definite LEE tell by that.

I would like to bang my ex-wife one more time. Crazy ass lying cunt, but the sex was pretty good. I would also like to bang this Russian girl Natasha that I dated between wives, the sex was decent, but her tits were phenominal, I just want to play with her tits a bit. I know all I had to do was call her and she would bang me on no notice too.

[Image: 32f084.jpeg]

Man, this place sucks today.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT