Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 2/26/13 Bacon
Pete Nice Wrote:Anyone else find it interesting that chip says how he is not watching hockey this year and blames it on the strike yet the Flyers suck.

sent from a levy in Kansas

It is interesting, huh?
I just don't care.
I didn't even care enough to look up that Cooke kicking thing.

But if anyone knows about not watching hockey when your team sucks, it would be a Pens fan.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Anyone else find it interesting that chip says how he is not watching hockey this year and blames it on the strike yet the Flyers suck.

It is interesting, huh?
I just don't care.

But if anyone knows about not watching hockey when your team sucks, it would be a Pens fan.
Not really, tv ratings for Pens games have always been good.

I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:On a side note, I haven't listened to more then 30 seconds of the show in a long time.
I'm enjoying listening to a lot of music.
I think the show has actually been better lately. Not including the Oscar talk

They're on from noon to 4 now, aren't they?
I've caught myself listening to that political show in the morning a couple times.

Maybe I need some drugs or something because I just don't care about anything.
Maybe I'm just becoming a nihilist like Flea in The Big Lebowski.

Chip hates milkshakes.
Chick-fil-a breakfast secured.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete is on fire & owned page 1 :flame:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife got her hair cut last night. She left at 515 and didnt get home until 930. Someone seriously needs to find a way to reduce that by about 3 hours. If Inleave at 515, my hair is cut and I am home by 6.

I cut my own hair, been doing it for over 10 years
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

It is interesting, huh?
I just don't care.

Not really, tv ratings for Pens games have always been good.

:?
LeNeve Wrote:

Chip hates milkshakes.

Except for the shakes from Steak N Shake.
Flippin awesome.
Pete Nice Wrote:Chick-fil-a breakfast secured.

I had a green chili burrito. it was pretty dope.
Pete Nice Wrote:I wish I could go to Tampa/St. Pete every year for spring training. So much fun and relaxing. I need more vacation time. 2 weeks after 8 years is criminal. I get my 3rd week after 10 years, which is bullshit. People should start w a minimum of 4 weeks.

when I started with this company it was 2 weeks for 3 years, 3 weeks 4-6 years, after 7 years it went to 4 weeks

After this corporation bought us out, we now have accrued time & have to submit time sheets every 2 weeks.

Since I have been here for 8 years, I accrue about 26 days a year, 1 day every 2 weeks. So there are no longer sick or personal days, because we are also expected to work from home if we can.

Since they laid off so many people & no one to cover my work I use lose about 10 of the 26 days every year Lame
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife got her hair cut last night. She left at 515 and didnt get home until 930. Someone seriously needs to find a way to reduce that by about 3 hours. If Inleave at 515, my hair is cut and I am home by 6.

I cut my own hair, been doing it for over 10 years

:whomo: I've been doing it since I was in high school though.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:On a side note, I haven't listened to more then 30 seconds of the show in a long time.
I'm enjoying listening to a lot of music.
I think the show has actually been better lately. Not including the Oscar talk

They're on from noon to 4 now, aren't they?
I've caught myself listening to that political show in the morning a couple times.

Maybe I need some drugs or something because I just don't care about anything.
Maybe I'm just becoming a nihilist like Flea in The Big Lebowski.
I can kind of relatd. IF I miss the show, I dont really care, or if I have to go out of my way to listen, i just wont listen.

If they dont get off their asses and set dates for the DBC soon, I may not go to that either.

Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Chip hates milkshakes.

Except for the shakes from Steak N Shake.
Flippin awesome.

When I was in Hutchinson last month, I ate at a place called Freddy's frozen custard. The cheeseburgers, and fries were sofa king good. I've been wanting one since then.
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I wish I could go to Tampa/St. Pete every year for spring training. So much fun and relaxing. I need more vacation time. 2 weeks after 8 years is criminal. I get my 3rd week after 10 years, which is bullshit. People should start w a minimum of 4 weeks.

when I started with this company it was 2 weeks for 3 years, 3 weeks 4-6 years, after 7 years it went to 4 weeks

After this corporation bought us out, we now have accrued time & have to submit time sheets every 2 weeks.

Since I have been here for 8 years, I accrue about 26 days a year, 1 day every 2 weeks. So there are no longer sick or personal days, because we are also expected to work from home if we can.

Since they laid off so many people & no one to cover my work I use lose about 10 of the 26 days every year Lame

I've been here for 6 years, and I still only get 2 weeks.
But I hardly ever use those.
I take a lot of 3 and 4 day weekends, and will just work a ton around them to make up the hours.

I think I'll be taking a week in August though for Ottawa and maybe Montreal for my brothers wedding.
Woo hoo, party!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve