Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday - 3/1/13 - It's March!
LeNeve Wrote:all the pools around me have leaves, and dead cats in them anyway, so a pool party wouldn't be much fun. Confusedad:

Dead cat in a top hat, whew!

[youtube]NAXDYTnvrrg[/youtube]
NussieT Wrote:15 mins til Mötley Crüe tickets go on sale. My day can't begin til I secure a pair.

I saw them once. Damn good show.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote::roflmao:

http://bcove.me/79ue3xjs

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Happy friday to yalls

TGIF!! :happy:
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=129002770612356

That's lame
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:Tickets secured!!

:high5:
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Oh wow it's gonna be crazy in Gettysburg for the 150th anniversary. You've got 3 vineyards within like 15 minutes of Gettysburg. All 3 have stores in the center of town too.
That's why we are going. My father-in-law kicked off a fundraising project to open a museum dedicated to the underground railroad at the seminary before he left. They had ground breaking last spring and will have the opening in conjunction with the 150th anniversary this summer.

On my list is Yuengling tour, winery's, and DC... I want to also meet up with you and Keefer while there too.

You might want to check out Troegs brewery in Hershey while you are here. They just moved there and the brewery is pretty awesome. I keep saying I'm going to get up to Yuengling, but I haven't had the chance yet.

I'll have the back yard setup for the annual party on the July 6th by June so we should invite Keefer over too.
Joe Wrote:You might want to check out Troegs brewery in Hershey while you are here. They just moved there and the brewery is pretty awesome. I keep saying I'm going to get up to Yuengling, but I haven't had the chance yet.

I'll have the back yard setup for the annual party on the July 6th by June so we should invite Keefer over too.
I'm not sure how much time I will have to do fun stuff because the main reason for our trip is the museum thing... I already told everyone that meeting up with you is non-negotiable.
JDubb Wrote:I already told everyone that meeting up with you is non-negotiable.
Joe - dont get raped
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Joe - dont get raped

Hershey Highway blues
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe - dont get raped

Hershey Highway blues

thats the highway to the danger zone
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:You might want to check out Troegs brewery in Hershey while you are here. They just moved there and the brewery is pretty awesome. I keep saying I'm going to get up to Yuengling, but I haven't had the chance yet.

I'm not sure how much time I will have to do fun stuff because the main reason for our trip is the museum thing... I already told everyone that meeting up with you is non-negotiable.

Well that's what I'm saying. Invite Keefer over to my place and we'll crack open a few. That should save you some time.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Tickets secured!!

:high5:

I'm going to try and get Bob Seger tickets tomorrow
Everyones going to concerts, and touring breweries, and I'm just sitting here masturbating. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:Everyones going to concerts, and touring breweries, and I'm just sitting here masturbating. Confusedad:

Get in the car in June and start driving

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM