Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday - 3/1/13 - It's March!
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So is anyone planning on coming for St. Pat's in two weeks? I know Mercer is and probably Hondo, but that might be it for DBN/C&R. Chip, you need to come for St. Pat's. So far our spare bedroom has not been claimed.

I won't be able to make it. I've got too much going on this month. Not having someone to take care of my dog and Stacy's dog is the main issue.
Biggest reason I will never have a dog...
Stacy's dog, has got it going on.
JDubb Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I don't think it is going to equal last year. Last year was epic.

It is supposed to be 52 and cloudy with a shower, going down to 29 and snow at night. That is the initial two week out forecast. Last year was 75 and sunny. I spent the entire day and night in shorts a tshirt and barefoot.

The band we wanted was booked already. We will have them next year for sure.

There will still be the shot ski and shittons of Irish Car Bombs. And Hot Russian chicks.
*Fixed*

If you're going to a party with Russian women it might just go without saying that the hot to not ratio is always in your favor.
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So is anyone planning on coming for St. Pat's in two weeks? I know Mercer is and probably Hondo, but that might be it for DBN/C&R. Chip, you need to come for St. Pat's. So far our spare bedroom has not been claimed.

I won't be able to make it. I've got too much going on this month. Not having someone to take care of my dog and Stacy's dog is the main issue.

People will gladly watch your kids. No one wants to watch a dog.
Joe Wrote:People will gladly watch your kids. No one wants to watch a dog.
My nut bar mother puppy sits my sisters dog all the time. They went to Poland for 3 weeks.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Tickets secured!!

:high5:

I'm going to try and get Bob Seger tickets tomorrow

He's on my list of concerts I need to attend.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Everyones going to concerts, and touring breweries, and I'm just sitting here masturbating. Confusedad:

I am not doing any of that Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Jim's brother and sister are coming to visit us in July. I booked the cabin to take them to and Jim has put no effort into finding a dog sitter. Everyone I know of are afraid to watch his stupid dog.
I HATE PIE!!
:roflmao:

Pete?

[Image: The_50_Dollar_Lesson.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM