Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday 5/21/13 - Awkward
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Well that person is just a moron.

$20 would have been more than enough.

Places expect people to take up time at tables and bar stools with smaller end bills during games.

The whole thing was probably made up.

Yep.
Farish added that the generous customer said he was born in Ohio

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-d...ive/2.html

I do have a hard time believing all those receipt pictures that end up on the internet.

Well that explains it, everyone in Ohio is jealous of either Pittsburgh or Detroit sports.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I believe the first couple of reciept stories, or any other similar type of things, but after that, I am pretty sure people just start making shit up. so they can get that internet money
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So, that receipt was left at a BWW in Jacksonville, North Carolina.
First, how do you spend 4 hours in a BWW and only spend $19.77? That's like 4 beers and no food.
And 19.77 + 50.33 = 70.10
I guess 4 whole beers makes for some fuzzy math.

he probaly used Obama welfare money for most of it.

:high5:

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
First, how do you spend 4 hours in a BWW and only spend $19.77? That's like 4 beers and no food.

They almost always have $2 beers every night at our BWW. If it was also wing night, 6 beers and 10 wings would be about that cost.

WTF? I think the "beer of the month" special here is Miller lite or Coors lite, and is $3.50 or $4.
Decent beer is over $5.

There is a BWW opening right down the street from me in a couple weeks.
You probably drove by it last time you were here, right off of I75.
If they have $2 beers, I might go there instead of my neighborhood bar...
why is this an issue not appropriate for the President to know?

"Obama spokesman Jay Carney defended keeping the president out of the loop on the Internal Revenue Service audit, saying Obama was comfortable with the fact that "some matters are not appropriate to convey to him, and this is one of them."
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

They almost always have $2 beers every night at our BWW. If it was also wing night, 6 beers and 10 wings would be about that cost.

WTF? I think the "beer of the month" special here is Miller lite or Coors lite, and is $3.50 or $4.
Decent beer is over $5.

They always have a draft beer for $2 every day at ours. It is usually Miler Light, sometimes Coors light. I don't drink that shit, but this guy probably did. He obviously is a moron, so he probably thinks Miller Light rules.

LeNeve Wrote:why is this an issue not appropriate for the President to know?

"Obama spokesman Jay Carney defended keeping the president out of the loop on the Internal Revenue Service audit, saying Obama was comfortable with the fact that "some matters are not appropriate to convey to him, and this is one of them."

The President is not out of the loop on ANYTHING.

This is what you call a cover up.

This whole IRS thing, and Benghazi too, it absolutely Nixon-like.

Sure every president does this shit, but only Obama and Nixon were dumb enough, or bold enough, to get caught at it.

"It seems to be the answer of the administration whenever they're caught doing something they shouldn't be doing is, 'I didn't know about it'," Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, told CBS News. "And it causes me to wonder whether they believe willful ignorance is a defense when it's your job to know."
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Decent beer is over $5.

They always have a draft beer for $2 every day at ours. It is usually Miler Light, sometimes Coors light. I don't drink that shit, but this guy probably did. He obviously is a moron, so he probably thinks Miller Light rules.

The bar right around the corner from me, on Thursday at least, has $2 23oz drafts.
For that price, Blue Light is good enough.
Last time I was there, they just got Oberon back, I need to see if that's $2 too.
So after St. Pat's I always have a bunch of leftover beer, as we usually end up with about 30 cases.

In my beer frig right now I have Guiness, that Czech beer that is good, PBR, Sam Adams and IC Light.

This girl my wife works with and her husband come over Friday night for the Pens game. I had to leave to go to work shorty after the game started.

So dude bring a case of Bud Light. My wife says to her "why did he bring beer, we have tons in the frig". Her friend says "he wanted Bud Light." My wife said "Pete won't drink that shit". Her friend said "I know, I am not sure why he likes that stuff".

He drank Bud Light, his wife and mine drank Czech beer.

My wife hates Bud products almost as much as I do. SHe likes Stella Artois, Heineken, that czech beer, Duquesne Pilsner and Yuengling.

fucking bud light. I get so frustrated trying to tell people there is better stuff out there, for the same god dang price.
LeNeve Wrote:"It seems to be the answer of the administration whenever they're caught doing something they shouldn't be doing is, 'I didn't know about it'," Sen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, told CBS News. "And it causes me to wonder whether they believe willful ignorance is a defense when it's your job to know."

Exactly. But Obama has all his sheeple and media cronies brainwashed to the point that they believe anything he says.

"The US launched a Nuke on Germany, Obama said he didn't know about it though so it is OK, not his fault"

Fucking morons.

He will just blind them with some extra welfare benefits, a new union benefit or blame it on Bush.

I recently made a personal observation that Obama is now a worse president than Bush Jr, and I thought that never could happen. Not that I am defending Bush Jr, he is now second worst though.

I think a container ship would be good to fight pirates from. lots of good cover, but if they got on board, lots of places for them to hide, and sneak around from too.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:They almost always have $2 beers every night at our BWW. If it was also wing night, 6 beers and 10 wings would be about that cost.

Decent beer is over $5.

The bar right around the corner from me, on Thursday at least, has $2 23oz drafts.
For that price, Blue Light is good enough.
Last time I was there, they just got Oberon back, I need to see if that's $2 too.

Sorry, but I can not agree with this. There is NO time where Bud Light is "good enough".

I paid $40 once on our Steeler trip to San Diego for a tailgate. The only beer they had was Bud Light and Bud. I didn't drink. At least not at the tailgate.

Attacked Vessel: Diana Bolten

National Flag: Liberia

Vessel Type: Bulk Carrier

Date: Jan. 16, 2013

Five men armed with long knives scrambled up the anchor chain of the Diana Bolten, seen here, at 3 a.m. as she sat docked in Chittagong Anchorage. The vessel's second mate noticed movement near the top of the chain and asked the deck watchman to investigate. Three of the pirates threatened the watchman as he approached through the darkness, and the second mate directed a spotlight onto the men. The pirates fled back down the anchor chain, taking as much ship property as they could carry with them. Calls went out to port control authorities and the Bangladeshi coast guard, which scoured the area in search of the robbers. It was too late: They escaped.

[Image: 100743705-diana_bolten-9574042-bulk_carr...1368721744]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Tuesday 7/26/16 - What? LeNeve 7 748 07-27-2016, 10:03 AM
  Tuesday, 7/19/2016 ~ Late Beckster 1 469 07-20-2016, 08:56 AM
Last Post: LeNeve