Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
09/06/13 -- the bug man mystery
All the newspapers and local media are trying to figure out where the city's entomologist went... He disappeared and its like its a huge thing.
you have a local entomologist?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:you have a local entomologist?

yeah, no shit. I think all the entomologists in kansas are at the colleges.
LeNeve Wrote:

yeah, no shit. I think all the entomologists in kansas are at the colleges.
thats where I would look for an entomologist
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
we kind of have a huge thing going on here too. some guy from here shot a cop over by Wichita on labor day, during a traffic stop. the cop was wearing a vest, and lived. but there has been a huge man hunt for the guy for the last 5 days.

he escaped on foot, and wounded, from a gunshot, or glass shrapnerl. and they couldn't track him down. they think he might be trying to make it back to this area. so all the kbi and other agencies, have been in town asking people questions.

unless he had some help, and had a burner cell phone on him, I don't see how he made it out of the area. probaly holed up in the woods somewhere, or even dead.

The city of Winnipeg has an entomologist. Yes. Beausejour does not.
there is a company in town that studies the farmers crops, and recommends what pesticides, or fertilizers to use. those guys know alot about bugs, thats the closest to an entomologist we have.
if they find the entomologist dead, they won't have a bug guy to figure out the time of death from bug larvae.
LeNeve Wrote:there is a company in town that studies the farmers crops, and recommends what pesticides, or fertilizers to use. those guys know alot about bugs, thats the closest to an entomologist we have.

Our shop is across the road from one of those places. They have a wicked plot crop of corn growing, I want to raid it one night but I'm not sure which one is the non pesticide one
LeNeve Wrote:if they find the entomologist dead, they won't have a bug guy to figure out the time of death from bug larvae.

He's alive. One newspaper called him at home and he refuses to make a comment. The city officials say they didn't even know he was gone. Now everyone wants to know why he's gone
LeNeve Wrote:there is a company in town that studies the farmers crops, and recommends what pesticides, or fertilizers to use. those guys know alot about bugs, thats the closest to an entomologist we have.

[Image: BugGuyandCase.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:if they find the entomologist dead, they won't have a bug guy to figure out the time of death from bug larvae.

He's alive. One newspaper called him at home and he refuses to make a comment. The city officials say they didn't even know he was gone. Now everyone wants to know why he's gone

oh. hes been smoking crack with hookers in a hotel room obviously.
I'd buy that for a dollar.

[youtube]jBeSfnIT_Bw[/youtube]
splatter punks!
The new Android version is going to be called Kit-Kat.
And if you get a Kit-Kat in the shape of the Android you get a free tablet.
Google and Nestle didn't exchange any money and figured it would be good enough advertising for both.