Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday, August 21, 2014 ~ Where are You?
Quit being lazy and start posting.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Cat Lady

http://news.yahoo.com/ap-photos-peruvian...58264.html
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
:whomo:
I know it happened along time ago, and is old news, but I finally got around to watching that video, of the guy getting butt raped by a horse, then died from it a feww days later.
LeNeve Wrote:I know it happened along time ago, and is old news, but I finally got around to watching that video, of the guy getting butt raped by a horse, then died from it a feww days later.

A: There was a Video?? :?

B: Since that snake one, how many videos like that have you watched?
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I know it happened along time ago, and is old news, but I finally got around to watching that video, of the guy getting butt raped by a horse, then died from it a feww days later.

yeah. and some other weirdo dude, was helping the horse get in the other guy.

only seen the snake one, and the horse one now.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

yeah. and some other weirdo dude, was helping the horse get in the other guy.

only seen the snake one, and the horse one now.

Well, try not to let it become a habit........
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Quit being lazy and start posting.

I didn't have a 5am gym class, concrete pours got put off til tomorrow due to possible rain this afternoon so I slept in till 945am. Then I did a bit of work and then came home and made breakfast. I'm still sleepy.
I may have watched something involving a goat, back when the internet was getting rolling.
My brother and brother in law tried getting me to watch a couple fucking on a bear they had just killed on the internet. Didn't happen.
Oh yeah. Ive seen shake that bear too.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Quit being lazy and start posting.

I didn't have a 5am gym class, concrete pours got put off til tomorrow due to possible rain this afternoon so I slept in till 945am. Then I did a bit of work and then came home and made breakfast. I'm still sleepy.

I tried to sleep in this morning, until I realized it wasn't Saturday and I had to work. Confusedad: Those kinds of moments are miserable.
I HATE PIE!!
[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jb9BLG5j_E[/youtube_url]
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I tried to sleep in this morning, until I realized it wasn't Saturday and I had to work. Confusedad: Those kinds of moments are miserable.

Ya this weekend I probably won't get to sleep in. Between new staff starting, loads that need to be done and our flight to Toronto on Sunday morning at 5 (3 am wake up call). I'll be exhausted.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I tried to sleep in this morning, until I realized it wasn't Saturday and I had to work. Confusedad: Those kinds of moments are miserable.

Ya this weekend I probably won't get to sleep in. Between new staff starting, loads that need to be done and our flight to Toronto on Sunday morning at 5 (3 am wake up call). I'll be exhausted.

How are the new people working out?
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM