Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say none of those people knows shit about politics. I bet 2/3 of them do not even know who the VP is. And I bet only one of them could name 2 cabinet members.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I'm gonna go out on a limb and say none of those people knows shit about politics. I bet 2/3 of them do not even know who the VP is. And I bet only one of them could name 2 cabinet members.

I can't name 2 cabinet members. haha member.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I'm gonna go out on a limb and say none of those people knows shit about politics. I bet 2/3 of them do not even know who the VP is. And I bet only one of them could name 2 cabinet members.

I can't name 2 cabinet members. haha member.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: You said member! :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

aunt jemima and uncle ben are in my cabinet
MMM Cunty!
Joe In PA Wrote:Seriously, wen was the last time this country had a president that actually did anything amazing.

That doesn't include being an amazing idiot.

Reagan helped bring an end to the Berlin Wall, and he helped turn around the last presidents horrible decisions.

Now with Obamacare past cloture, we're one step closer to higher taxes, worse Medicare, and no provisions to curtail Healthcare costs, just a bunch of mandates. We'll all be able to GET Healthcare, but won't be able to afford it (mandates to end dropping for costs, or turning away previous conditions, but NO incentives or provisions to keep Insurance companies from raising costs).

It's amazing how this bill was supposed to be able to help America, but it's just going to fuck everyone in the end. The only thing it didn't do was fix costs (incentivize healthy people to buy insurance, broaden risk pools across state lines, tort reform, cut wasteful spending, etc). It DID however, incentivize people to NOT get insurance. Why worry about getting insurance while you're healthy? Just wait till you're sick, and then go buy insurance. Afterall, they can't turn you again now.

You think Insurance companies that were already dropping people and denying for previous conditions to maximize profits are going to swallow the potential epic losses? Or are they going to pass that down to everyone already with Health Insurance? Insurance (and Medicare costs) are going to skyrocket. We're going to beg for the old system, but that will be long gone. Now that's change I can believe in........oh wait.
Quote:Reagan helped bring an end to the Berlin Wal

It's already been proven that David Hasselhoff single-handedly brought down the Berlin wall.
Yea.... I'm the Beckster's pimp, and she makes me PIE...... What's wrong with that?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obama relection is in real trouble - YEH! Pokes28 56 18,254 06-15-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Obama Man Can......From the Bob & Tom Show Brian 0 1,101 05-29-2009, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Brian