Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, Dec 15, 2014 ~ Sleep
I am so exhausted from teh weekend that I was dozing off while driving to work. Sitting at this desk isn't much better. I need to wake up. :yawn:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I had a shitty sleep on Thursday and drove into the states on Friday. I was exhausted. I stopped to get a drink and it tasted like wax crayons.
I've had some caffeinated beverages, but they are not cutting it. And my boss is just annoying today, so I think I am going to lose my temper on him. I need to wake up and knock out the pile of work I have so I can screw around the rest of the day.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
I yelled at the black guy this morning. he leaned his broom on my toolbox. thats about the only thing that will get me to lose my temper around here.
LeNeve Wrote:I yelled at the black guy this morning. he leaned his broom on my toolbox. thats about the only thing that will get me to lose my temper around here.

Yeah.
Fuck brooms.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I've had some caffeinated beverages, but they are not cutting it. And my boss is just annoying today, so I think I am going to lose my temper on him. I need to wake up and knock out the pile of work I have so I can screw around the rest of the day.

Sometimes, I screw around first, then it gets to be 5, and I realize I have a half an hour to do a ton of work.
So I just go home instead.
Chip Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I've had some caffeinated beverages, but they are not cutting it. And my boss is just annoying today, so I think I am going to lose my temper on him. I need to wake up and knock out the pile of work I have so I can screw around the rest of the day.

Sometimes, I screw around first, then it gets to be 5, and I realize I have a half an hour to do a ton of work.

:whomo: no reason to jump into big projects at the end of the day. :high5:
I can't imagine this is an easy truck to park

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-F-350-F350-...ks&afsrc=1

[Image: %24_57.JPG]
LeNeve Wrote:I yelled at the black guy this morning. he leaned his broom on my toolbox. thats about the only thing that will get me to lose my temper around here.

Is that the rapey broom?
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I've had some caffeinated beverages, but they are not cutting it. And my boss is just annoying today, so I think I am going to lose my temper on him. I need to wake up and knock out the pile of work I have so I can screw around the rest of the day.

I got sidetracked by checking my email, so I haven't done shit yet. I actually wanted to speand my afternoon finishing up my Christmas cards and do some job hunting. I just need to finish what I have but keep it out on my desk, so I look like I am swamped. :wink:
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:I can't imagine this is an easy truck to park

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-F-350-F350-...ks&afsrc=1

[Image: %24_57.JPG]

I can't imagine that you are legally allowed to drive ti without your CDL
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I can't imagine that you are legally allowed to drive ti without your CDL

I have my CDL and I wouldn't want to park that thing.
My daughter's nursery school used to ask for parents to bring in a present so that when Santa came for his visit he can hand out presents. This year an all out war started because the board decided that presents were no longer allowed stating kids expect too much out of Santa and that some parents cant afford presents so our businesses went out this weekend and bought like $200 worth of crayons & coloring books for the kids. Take that you snooty assed board members.
Wrapping those mother fuckers yesterday was a pain in the ass.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I can't imagine that you are legally allowed to drive ti without your CDL

I have my CDL and I wouldn't want to park that thing.

When I had a warehouse job, I had to deal with driver's who didn't even know how to back their rigs into the loading dock. That was scary to me.
I HATE PIE!!
gather up 8 of your best dude friends, hop in the truck, and go kill some animals. fuckin a

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT