Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 01/12/15: 4 Letter F Word
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Haha.

I like blue.
My Dakota looked exactly like this. Except without the black line on the side, and I don't know what kind of cover that bed has.
[Image: 0DD3AC4A-4880-49A3-9115-00815013C57F_4.jpg]

Then I got a blue Sebring.
I never would have heard the end of it if I had gotten another blue car.
But, I love the black Chargers

Before my neon I had a regular cab dakota in the same color. If I didnt have kids I would probably still have it
[Image: fb084d2804058f8d7e502c739e1a92a9.jpg]

:high5:
I loved that truck.
I probably wouldn't still have mine, just because I'd be around 500,000 miles by now.
But then again, I'm sure it could have done it.

I even still have the window sticker.
The new Ford GT, and the Raptor will have v-6 engines. twin turbo 600 horse power engines.
Q: How much power will the all-new Raptor have?
A:
The Raptor’s 3.5-liter EcoBoost makes more horsepower and torque than the outgoing 6.2-liter V8, perfect for the demands of high-performance off-roading. We will have more information to share closer to launch.
Q: Will the Raptor offer a different transmission?
A:
The all-new Raptor has an all-new 10-speed transmission.
FUCK! Some punk just hacked my checking accoutn for some stupid online games. :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:FUCK! Some punk just hacked my checking accoutn for some stupid online games. :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

That sucks. Hope you can get that straightened out quite quickly.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:FUCK! Some punk just hacked my checking accoutn for some stupid online games. :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

A girl on my bowling team had someone use her account to buy three pre-paid cell phones in Miami earlier this year.

And a few years ago, someone got a hold of my mom's account numbers and charged something like $1,300 at a Wallmart in Texas. It was a bunch of $250 charges then one extra, odd ball one.
Her bank wouldn't tell her how it happened. But she knew someone who worked at another bank and she asked if she had shopped at a TJ Maxx (I think that was the store). She had. Apparently it came from there.
Freemium games...

[Image: b1fiu0qpdk7d0khhd1pb.gif]

[Image: freemium-not-really.jpg]
Chip Wrote:

A girl on my bowling team had someone use her account to buy three pre-paid cell phones in Miami earlier this year.

And a few years ago, someone got a hold of my mom's account numbers and charged something like $1,300 at a Wallmart in Texas. It was a bunch of $250 charges then one extra, odd ball one.
Her bank wouldn't tell her how it happened. But she knew someone who worked at another bank and she asked if she had shopped at a TJ Maxx (I think that was the store). She had. Apparently it came from there.

It happened to a friend of mine last year, the bank couldn't tell her where but te only place she went was Walmart.
Our bank has the pin chip cards. They tell everyone to never swipe the card. If it doesn't work with the pin go straight to an atm or the bank.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

It happened to a friend of mine last year, the bank couldn't tell her where but te only place she went was Walmart.
Our bank has the pin chip cards. They tell everyone to never swipe the card. If it doesn't work with the pin go straight to an atm or the bank.

I used to know a lot of people who would never shop online because of that stuff.
But now I think everyone is realizing shopping in stores is just as dangerous.
Sometimes I'm surprised it hasn't happened to me.
NussieT Wrote:

It's still pending in my account, so I caught it right away. I get to go to the main branch of my credit union on Wednesday to fill out paperwork and replace my debit card. I have $4 cash on me, so this week is just going to suck.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

It's still pending in my account, so I caught it right away. I get to go to the main branch of my credit union on Wednesday to fill out paperwork and replace my debit card. I have $4 cash on me, so this week is just going to suck.

Your bank should give you your money back right away.
This made me laugh.

[Image: lifes-ruff-get-a-dog-50.gif?w=371&h=208]
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:It happened to a friend of mine last year, the bank couldn't tell her where but te only place she went was Walmart.

I used to know a lot of people who would never shop online because of that stuff.
But now I think everyone is realizing shopping in stores is just as dangerous.
Sometimes I'm surprised it hasn't happened to me.

I keep saying that I am going to go back to carrying cash for everything, but that's a pain since even my paycheck is direct deposited
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It's still pending in my account, so I caught it right away. I get to go to the main branch of my credit union on Wednesday to fill out paperwork and replace my debit card. I have $4 cash on me, so this week is just going to suck.

They can't until I fill out the dispute forms and I have to go to the main branch to do that (45 minutes from here)
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It's still pending in my account, so I caught it right away. I get to go to the main branch of my credit union on Wednesday to fill out paperwork and replace my debit card. I have $4 cash on me, so this week is just going to suck.

They can't until I fill out the dispute forms and I have to go to the main branch to do that (45 minutes from here)

I figured that filling out the forms step would be easy enough to do at lunch.
45 minutes? Credit unions sound fun

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT