Dudebro Nation
Tuesday December 14, 2010 - Damn it's cold! - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Tuesday December 14, 2010 - Damn it's cold! (/showthread.php?tid=1407)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Re: Tuesday December 14, 2010 - Damn it's cold! - NussieT - 12-14-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You gotta use them sick days, especially if they don't roll over to next year.

The first 4 years I worked for my company I lost 5 days off each year b/c I never called off sick. Fuck that, I get 5 paid days, I am using them.

I don't have sick days to use. I'd have to use vacation time. I think I have 3 days left. Part of the reason I have good attendance, because I don't get paid to be at home when I am sick.

Are you one of those people who go to work deathly sick but come to work anyhow and get everyone else sick... I hate that!

Re: Tuesday December 14, 2010 - Damn it's cold! - Pete Nice - 12-14-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You gotta use them sick days, especially if they don't roll over to next year.

The first 4 years I worked for my company I lost 5 days off each year b/c I never called off sick. Fuck that, I get 5 paid days, I am using them.

I don't have sick days to use. I'd have to use vacation time. I think I have 3 days left. Part of the reason I have good attendance, because I don't get paid to be at home when I am sick.

Are you one of those people who go to work deathly sick but come to work anyhow and get everyone else sick... I hate that!

Ya, me too, if the government wants to do something good for the people, they should scrap the healthcare bullshit and force companies to give all full time employees 5 paid sick days a year.

Pete Nice Wrote:I was just finishing active duty in the army and in college in 1992

I was just starting school. Kindergarten with Madaam Savard.

Pete Nice Wrote:Ya, me too, if the government wants to do something good for the people, they should scrap the healthcare bullshit and force companies to give all full time employees 5 paid sick days a year.

Most the of employees with the exception of the unionized people get paid salary so sick days are not a big issue for me. The parts guy who works directly with my office is unionized and whenever he is sick he comes in and coughs and sends it around our office. I haven't caught a cold or flu since being home.

Re: Tuesday December 14, 2010 - Damn it's cold! - Joe - 12-14-2010

Pete Nice Wrote:NFC:

Falcons, Eagles, Bears 49ers win division

Giants and Saints get WC

Giants over 49ers, Saints over Bears.

Saints over Falcons

Eagles over Giants

Saints @ Eagles NFC champ game.

PA Superbowl? Those Saints aren't as good as they used to be. Pittsburgh just has to find a way to beat NE.

I am meeting up with my personal trainer this afternoon, taking my son to get his haircut before Christmas, coming home doing recycle, then heading into the city to take my kids though the Winter Wonderland site... I am actually really excited.

Re: Tuesday December 14, 2010 - Damn it's cold! - Beckster - 12-14-2010

Nussie_T Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Yeah, I'm bad, but I sure as hell am not losing a day of pay. I try not to breath on people and I constantly wash my hands. If I was ill to where I am puking and that, I would probably go home. Most of the crew here has been sick, I caught it from them.

Wow it's dead in here today!!!!

Ticklesack....... Oh no... Please don't suck. :pray:

Nussie_T Wrote:Wow it's dead in here today!!!!

Yes it is.... :yawn:

Joe Wrote:Ticklesack....... Oh no... Please don't suck. :pray:

:zipit:

Hello?

Re: Tuesday December 14, 2010 - Damn it's cold! - Pete Nice - 12-14-2010

Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:NFC:

Falcons, Eagles, Bears 49ers win division

Giants and Saints get WC

Giants over 49ers, Saints over Bears.

Saints over Falcons

Eagles over Giants

Saints @ Eagles NFC champ game.

PA Superbowl? Those Saints aren't as good as they used to be. Pittsburgh just has to find a way to beat NE.

It would be nice.

Yeah........

Joe Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Ticklesack....... Oh no... Please don't suck. :pray:

:zipit:

:roflmao: :roflmao: