Dudebro Nation
Dudebro Convention 2011 - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Covino And Rich (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Covino & Rich Topics (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Dudebro Convention 2011 (/showthread.php?tid=844)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - Donginator - 05-25-2011

I am in the city all day On Friday, I have to meet my girlfriend at Grand Central Station around 6:30, so if the comedy show starts on time, we may miss it.

if the bowling thing does not happen, i will tell my girlfriend to stay home and I will leave after the comedy show

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - BDH - 05-25-2011

Eddie grabbed me a ticket, so I'm in as well...

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - Pete Nice - 05-25-2011

BDH Wrote:Eddie grabbed me a ticket, so I'm in as well...

You don't get a ticket, just a reservation is all that is needed.

So far, just me and Joe.......

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - Joe - 05-25-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:
BDH Wrote:Eddie grabbed me a ticket, so I'm in as well...

You don't get a ticket, just a reservation is all that is needed.

So far, just me and Joe.......
And Kristen

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - Pete Nice - 05-25-2011

OK, so Gotham has changed their booking methods since the last time I was there. It used to just be a reservation, now you have to buy a ticket online. So I got mine, everyone get your own, and we will get there together and get a seat. The website is on the facebook page for the DBC, I am too lazy to go get it and put it here.

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - Joe - 05-25-2011

Posted all the info on the DBN Twitter, but I don't have access to the DBN Facebook page. Confusedad:

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - Pete Nice - 05-26-2011

Joe Wrote:Posted all the info on the DBN Twitter, but I don't have access to the DBN Facebook page. Confusedad:

You can't post on the wall?

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - Greg Mercer - 05-29-2011

Yeah, I had pretty much 0% of the planning on the DBC...sorry about the poor communication, but if I were the one getting tickets/etc. I definitely would have kept everyone in the loop. I tried my best to update everyone on what I knew through Facebook and Twitter...that's about all I could do.

Hope to see lots of you this week; I'll be in town Tuesday and hitting up the show every day (that is, if there is a show to go to!).

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - negadave - 05-30-2011

When's all this goin down? I'm thinkin about goin down for a day this year. It's only like $25 to take the train in for me. If I can convince one of my buds or my brother to go with me I'm down.
Also, I'm a lot more polite, respectfull, and easy to get along with in real life. I like to try and get you guys fired up on here to debate shit, but i'd love to come have a beer with you.

And if anybody wants to put a $20 on the bowling score , I'm in. :grin:

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - Pete Nice - 05-31-2011

negadave Wrote:When's all this goin down? I'm thinkin about goin down for a day this year. It's only like $25 to take the train in for me. If I can convince one of my buds or my brother to go with me I'm down.
Also, I'm a lot more polite, respectfull, and easy to get along with in real life. I like to try and get you guys fired up on here to debate shit, but i'd love to come have a beer with you.

And if anybody wants to put a $20 on the bowling score , I'm in. :grin:

If you are gonna go, go Friday, that is the big day, studio show from noon to 3pm. Dickie Stand up at 6:30 then dudebowl. You need reservations for the comedy show, go to gothams website to get them. If you go friday to the show, email spot and make sure he puts you and your buddies on the list.

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - Joe - 05-31-2011

It would be nice is Spot confirmed our emails. I can only guess that I'm on the list.

By the way I did buy tickets for Gothan.

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - Donginator - 05-31-2011

Joe Wrote:It would be nice is Spot confirmed our emails. I can only guess that I'm on the list.

yeah, just a quick response is all i need.

I have no clue whats going on except the live show on Friday & gotham.

The Mets game is one day away & all i read is to be announced :killme:

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - Pete Nice - 05-31-2011

Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:It would be nice is Spot confirmed our emails. I can only guess that I'm on the list.

yeah, just a quick response is all i need.

I have no clue whats going on except the live show on Friday & gotham.

The Mets game is one day away & all i read is to be announced :killme:

That is all anyone knows but Rich assured me everything would be handled. Just chill, is what I have been told.

Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - JDubb - 05-31-2011

If nothing else we can all tail gate.

JDubb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - JDubb - 05-31-2011

But I do agree a confirmation email would only be nice, it's kind of expected.

JDubb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk