Dudebro Nation
Dudebro Convention 2011 - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Covino And Rich (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Covino & Rich Topics (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Dudebro Convention 2011 (/showthread.php?tid=844)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - Beckster - 02-11-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So who here is like 90% sure they are going to be there?

I am 94.7% sure that I will be there.

I actually found a really reasonable hotel in Manhattan called the Gershwin Hotel http://www.gershwinhotel.com/ .

We went in and looked around. Younger crowd. Clean, nice and interesting.

They have 10 bed dormitory style for like $39 a person per night. They have 6 bed dormitory style for $49 a night and 4 bed dormitory style for $59 a night.

My wife is not going, so I would be up for throwing together a dormitory room with some people, preferable a 4 bed. Once you get out of dormitory style, single bed room prices jump up to $167 a night.

Now that sounds like a great idea. I don't think I'll make it this year, unfortunately

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - Pete Nice - 02-11-2011

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So who here is like 90% sure they are going to be there?

I am 94.7% sure that I will be there.

I actually found a really reasonable hotel in Manhattan called the Gershwin Hotel http://www.gershwinhotel.com/ .

We went in and looked around. Younger crowd. Clean, nice and interesting.

They have 10 bed dormitory style for like $39 a person per night. They have 6 bed dormitory style for $49 a night and 4 bed dormitory style for $59 a night.

My wife is not going, so I would be up for throwing together a dormitory room with some people, preferable a 4 bed. Once you get out of dormitory style, single bed room prices jump up to $167 a night.

Now that sounds like a great idea. I don't think I'll make it this year, unfortunately

Beckster has images of a 9 dudebro train in her head.....

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - eddieyourdj - 02-13-2011

I'm planning to be there fo sho! I haven't convinced the wife to make the trip yet. Her idea of spending a hard-earned vacation is NOT hanging around a bunch of guys talking T & A. I think my plan is working....shhhh!!!
:cya: :rock: :high5: :happy:

Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - i bleed green - 02-13-2011

BDH Wrote:I will definitely be going, so all you guys can take out your TOMB frustrations on me in person... looking forward to meeting you all...
Mercer is a lot smaller than you are. :grin:
I forgot the smilies on here work differently than text messages.

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - eddieyourdj - 02-13-2011

i bleed green Wrote:
BDH Wrote:I will definitely be going, so all you guys can take out your TOMB frustrations on me in person... looking forward to meeting you all...
Mercer is a lot smaller than you are. Big Grin
All it will take is a single leg drop, suplex, or fire in the face(Jerry 'the king' Lawler style and BDH goes down like a boat's anchor!!! Confusedlap:

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - Hondo - 02-14-2011

Count me in as well. Now that it's just a 6 hour drive or ride over it'll be much easier to do.

Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - eddieyourdj - 02-14-2011

Call me crazy, but I am considering making the drive. It easier to fly, but I have never seen the northeast landscape except by air and I love to drive so it may happen!!!

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - Hondo - 02-14-2011

eddieyourdj Wrote:Call me crazy, but I am considering making the drive. It easier to fly, but I have never seen the northeast landscape except by air and I love to drive so it may happen!!!

Trust me bro....coming from Memphis you won't be missing anything by flying instead of driving.

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - Chip - 02-14-2011

eddieyourdj Wrote:Call me crazy, but I am considering making the drive. It easier to fly, but I have never seen the northeast landscape except by air and I love to drive so it may happen!!!

I'd consider driving.
But, if you figure in tolls, gas, parking in NY, and the extra time. Flying is cheaper.

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - Beckster - 02-14-2011

Pete Nice Wrote:Beckster has images of a 9 dudebro train in her head.....

:eek: ..... :?

Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - i bleed green - 02-14-2011

Chip Wrote:

I'd consider driving.
But, if you figure in tolls, gas, parking in NY, and the extra time. Flying is cheaper.
Park at Wal Mart and use the trains.

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - JDubb - 02-14-2011

I'm 90% in and would be up for the dorm deal to help save costs, as long as there are no bed bugs and shit.

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - Joe - 02-14-2011

Hondo Wrote:

Trust me bro....coming from Memphis you won't be missing anything by flying instead of driving.

Well he would get the awesomeness of the Beltway traffic around DC and Baltimore.

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - Hondo - 02-15-2011

Ah....fuck. I just realized the dates on this thing. I'm leaving for 10 days in Vegas on June 3.

Re: Dudebro Convention 2011 New York City - JDubb - 02-17-2011

Hey, I am planning on going this year (Eddie and I can compete for the old guy award). As many of you know I am also a Gary Vee fan. I contacted Gary this morning to try to arrange a studio visit of his show and/or a WLTV tasting at his store in Jersey. I will let you all know if and when I hear back and how receptive he is to either or both. It would be cool to get a bunch of dudebros to do a WLTV tasting.