Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday December 14, 2010 - Damn it's cold!
michaelangelo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:joe - is there a way to copy all the bookmark links and put them in a word file
you can export your bookmarks and it should save it as a .htm file. in IE it's under file import/export. I know it's not to a word file but maybe you can then open the file and copy and paste to a word file.
thanks
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:joe - is there a way to copy all the bookmark links and put them in a word file
you can export your bookmarks and it should save it as a .htm file. in IE it's under file import/export. I know it's not to a word file but maybe you can then open the file and copy and paste to a word file.
thanks
You're welcome
I hope Covino puts the new update, when it's in People, about Melody and Layla on our Forum...last time he was made at us, and didn't post it here Confusedad: and he wans't even mad at me!!!
slowest day ever on here. im going to TOMB for entertainment.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk
Quote:I hope Covino puts the new update, when it's in People, about Melody and Layla on our Forum...last time he was made at us, and didn't post it here Confusedad: and he wans't even mad at me!!!
Yes i'm sure Brian, Derick and Taylor just cant wait for that.

Joe Wrote:
Quote:I hope Covino puts the new update, when it's in People, about Melody and Layla on our Forum...last time he was made at us, and didn't post it here Confusedad: and he wans't even mad at me!!!

dont include us in your vortex of negativity mister
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe Wrote:

Confusedlap: :zipit: Then they don't have to look!!! I look forward to it!!!
My building is on a hill so combined with the freezing temps it's like walking outside to a freezer in a wind tunnel.
Iva13 Wrote:Oh Pete...you know what I meant...EASY!!!! Take is easy...besides I would send you South so you could be warm. (Maybe not this week though, I hear it's like only highs of 60's in southern Florida.)

60F?? HEAT WAVE!!!!!!!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Oh Pete...you know what I meant...EASY!!!! Take is easy...besides I would send you South so you could be warm. (Maybe not this week though, I hear it's like only highs of 60's in southern Florida.)

60F?? HEAT WAVE!!!!!!!!!!

I know...right....I kind of like it when it's cold in Florida...they have nice weather ALL the time...it's good for them to get a taste :grin:
Joe Wrote:slowest day ever on here. im going to TOMB for entertainment.

:zipit:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Layla tweated me back!!!!!! from Rich & Sara's wedding....I love her!!!
Iva13 Wrote:Layla tweated me back!!!!!! from Rich & Sara's wedding....I love her!!!

She probabluy thought you were Beckster.
Joe Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Layla tweated me back!!!!!! from Rich & Sara's wedding....I love her!!!

She probabluy thought you were Beckster.

Confusedlap: Confusedlap: No, she knows me!!!!
While I don't rock out to the Beatles you can't deny how huge they were and how big they will be forever.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM