Dudebro Nation
Thursday Oct 14..There are no words to describe - Printable Version

+- Dudebro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum)
+-- Forum: DudeBro Nation (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Daily Threads (https://dudebronation.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: Thursday Oct 14..There are no words to describe (/showthread.php?tid=1251)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Re: Thursday Oct 14..There are no words to describe - Donginator - 10-14-2010

holy shit I just went through this at lunch hour, some crazy bitch tailgating me in a school zone and threatening to pass the double yellow to go around me. So I started to drive slower I was in a rage I almost missed my turn.

my argument is whats the rush to go 5mph faster or even 10mph it really gets you no where in a 30 mph zone

Re: Thursday Oct 14..There are no words to describe - Beckster - 10-14-2010

Derick Wrote:technically what covino described is called testicular torsion, it can be corrected by surgery

WTF have I been missing?!? :?

Re: Thursday Oct 14..There are no words to describe - Derick - 10-14-2010

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:technically what covino described is called testicular torsion, it can be corrected by surgery

WTF have I been missing?!? :?
a lot of cock and ball talk today. Now covino is trying to fight grandpa to prove how manly he is

I had a similar thingto Covino with his nuts, I am a cyclist so I thought I ruined my nuts, but the urologist said I wear boxers too much and need to wear briefs more often, the stretching of the balls wearing boxers did something to the blood vessels, so wearing briefs holds everything in place and prevents "strain"

Re: Thursday Oct 14..There are no words to describe - Joe - 10-14-2010

I had an indian dude tailgating me while I was on a motorcycle and then he passed me when the road widened although it was still single lane. It was a known speed trap so I always did the speed limit there. When he got to the next redlight I put my foot through his tail light.

Donginator Wrote:I had a similar thingto Covino with his nuts, I am a cyclist so I thought I ruined my nuts, but the urologist said I wear boxers too much and need to wear briefs more often, the stretching of the balls wearing boxers did something to the blood vessels, so wearing briefs holds everything in place and prevents "strain"
i free ball it all the time, never have these issues

Rich doesn't have a kid so he doesn't have Covino's parental personality

Re: Thursday Oct 14..There are no words to describe - Chip - 10-14-2010

Joe Wrote:I had an indian dude tailgating me while I was on a motorcycle and then he passed me when the road widened although it was still single lane. It was a known speed trap so I always did the speed limit there. When he got to the next redlight I put my foot through his tail light.

I love how people get in such a rush to get to the next red light.

If an old person steps up I say you knock them down if you think they pose a threat to your family.

Joe Wrote:I had an indian dude tailgating me while I was on a motorcycle and then he passed me when the road widened although it was still single lane. It was a known speed trap so I always did the speed limit there. When he got to the next redlight I put my foot through his tail light.
that was not nice

Joe Wrote:If an old person steps up I say you knock them down if you think they pose a threat to your family.
now you advocate beating up old people

Derick Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:I had a similar thingto Covino with his nuts, I am a cyclist so I thought I ruined my nuts, but the urologist said I wear boxers too much and need to wear briefs more often, the stretching of the balls wearing boxers did something to the blood vessels, so wearing briefs holds everything in place and prevents "strain"
I have big balls Confusedad:

Donginator Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
I have big balls Confusedad:
if you would get laid once in a while, they shrink back to normal size

Derick Wrote:
that was not nice

I would always keep shit in my riding jacket pockets in case I needed to throw anything.

Re: Thursday Oct 14..There are no words to describe - Beckster - 10-14-2010

Corey Wrote::nothingtoadd:

Confusedhock: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: