Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe
Derick Wrote:i'm sure its not, this just happens to be a very reoccurring theme in mine. guy meets girl, guy likes girl, girl fucks over guy

That happens to most young guys. Then guys become dicks and fuck over women. Then women bitch because guys use them for sex without understandig the reason they are getting used is because no on wants to take the chance at getting close and gettig fucked over.
Revo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i'm sure its not, this just happens to be a very reoccurring theme in mine. guy meets girl, guy likes girl, girl fucks over guy

That happens to most young guys. Then guys become dicks and fuck over women. Then women bitch because guys use them for sex without understandig the reason they are getting used is because no on wants to take the chance at getting close and gettig fucked over.
this. and I'm not young anymore
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Revo Wrote:

Well then it's time to start fucking them over.
Revo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Revo Wrote:

Well then it's time to start fucking them over.
:high5: once you start doing that, you can't hardly get rid of them.
Derick Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Hey everyone....what's the matter Derick???? Maybe we can help you......
no you cant but thanks. And people wonder why I'm such a dick
Are you kidding? I wish I was a little more like that.Try being a nice guy and see how far THAT gets you.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Iva13 Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Joe Wrote:No one likes the French.
They taught us how to kiss!!!

and gave us French Fries!!!!!
I thought you guys called them freedom fries. Americans bitch all the time about people who don't speak English. French people actually do something about it. Nonetheless, fuck them and their 16 euro beer.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
LeNeve Wrote:Most people I know named Corey are super douche, homos.
I can only think of one Corey I know and this is true.
Revo Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:you might be right, but I'm gonna be pissed for a while. Tired of getting fucked repeatedly in life

You should never have bent over to pick up that bar of soap.
you can go suck it too. I'm glad my miserable fucking life brings you entertainment

I'm sure if we all shared our life's stories yours wouldn't be the worst.
I'm sure Pete has screwed over even more at some point.
Where did everyone go? Did I break the forum?
LeNeve Wrote:I went to a pumpkin patch this weekend. It was fun. It had a corn maze too.

I set up my cemetery. Think I am going to look for a kid-friendly haunted hayride or somethign for this weekend.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
i bleed green Wrote:Where did everyone go? Did I break the forum?

The forum looked like so much fun, I just went back to work.
i bleed green Wrote:
Every Corey/Cory/Kory I've met is a Superdouche!!
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:you might be right, but I'm gonna be pissed for a while. Tired of getting fucked repeatedly in life

You should never have bent over to pick up that bar of soap.
you can go suck it too. I'm glad my miserable fucking life brings you entertainment

Oh geez... She played you, delete her from your life. Apparently, she isn't worth it, so move on.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

I've never met a Corey, spelled any way.
And can only think of those 2 actors.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

I've never met a Corey, spelled any way.
And can only think of those 2 actors.

And now there is just one.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday 01/12/15: 4 Letter F Word Chip 36 731 01-13-2015, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday 03/15 - There are no words to describe... Joe 154 2,803 03-16-2011, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Thursday Oct. 28, 2010 - There are no words to describe Joe 385 4,946 10-29-2010, 03:42 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Tuesday Oct. 19, 2010 - There are no words to describe DaveP 268 3,135 10-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday Oct 14..There are no words to describe i bleed green 363 3,304 10-15-2010, 08:44 AM
  Wed Oct 13.....There are no words to describe Joe 348 3,788 10-14-2010, 03:23 PM
  Tue Oct 12.....There are no words to describe Revo 398 3,327 10-12-2010, 10:35 PM
Last Post: i bleed green