Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tue Oct 12.....There are no words to describe
LeNeve Wrote:Plus there is no verizon store here. I have to travel 60 miles to Garden City. Which I hate so much, that I would rather be without a phone.

Call them... *611. Tell them new phone or you will dump them as your provider (or somethign like that)
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell have been together forever...that's a good one....but they were both famous when they met ...but you get a point anyway :wink:

Iva is DBN famous and she and Boe have been together forever. There is a good one.

:kissass: :kissass: :kissass: :kissass:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
pete is being a huge kiss ass today
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Plus there is no verizon store here. I have to travel 60 miles to Garden City. Which I hate so much, that I would rather be without a phone.

You know you can mail it in, just call customer service.

I hate calling customer service too. I'll have my wife check into that though.

Stop being a Lazy Larry.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I may be the skinniest, laziest person on the planet.
i'm bored
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm a broke ass sucka.

Join the club, my bonus check is about 30% of my yearly pay, guess what I haven't gotten?

I hope I can join your club for free. I can't cover membership costs otherwise.
Derick Wrote:pete is being a huge kiss ass today

Puckering Pete
Derick Wrote:i'm bored

this
The latest eyeglasses commercial on sirius, where they sing a word after the announcer says it. I fucking hate that commercial too.

I hope they go bankrupt. Then get murdered carrying their personal belongings out of their foreclosed office.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Iva13 Wrote:Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell have been together forever...that's a good one....but they were both famous when they met ...but you get a point anyway :wink:

Iva is DBN famous and she and Boe have been together forever. There is a good one.

Thanks Pete... :boobs:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I wish the bank had more stuff for me to help repossess.

I watched that Repo Men movie... fucking weird. They repossess your organs if you don't pay for them.

I saw that too. I thought it was pretty dumb.
But I did not see the twist coming at the end.
Allegheny Ford Truck Sales in Pittsburgh. Confusedwoot:
LeNeve Wrote:Allegheny Ford Truck Sales in Pittsburgh. Confusedwoot:

Wtf
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Allegheny Ford Truck Sales in Pittsburgh. Confusedwoot:

Wtf

They have a coule dumb techs I think. They are always on the Ford message board with amatuer questions.
WILLIAM REUTZEL
Allegheny Ford Truck Sales, In
Pittsburgh, PA
what kind of driveability/concerns has anyone experienced and then found damaged/loose crank tone ring? any other way too verify or see tone ring itself wothout pulling oil pan? Ant help would bve appreciated

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe Derick 1,084 8,070 03-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday 03/15 - There are no words to describe... Joe 154 2,803 03-16-2011, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Thursday Oct. 28, 2010 - There are no words to describe Joe 385 4,946 10-29-2010, 03:42 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Tuesday Oct. 19, 2010 - There are no words to describe DaveP 268 3,135 10-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday Oct 14..There are no words to describe i bleed green 363 3,304 10-15-2010, 08:44 AM
  Wed Oct 13.....There are no words to describe Joe 348 3,788 10-14-2010, 03:23 PM