Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tue Oct 12.....There are no words to describe
you guys must be all posted out after yesterday. We had 10 pages by now
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:I think I am going to make some sugar cookies today...
negative
Why what should I do then?
Brian in NY Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I hate that guy.

Why?

I can't understand him, and when I do it's not funny. He also looks like he smells bad. Like a hippy.
^This.

I thought he was funny in Forgetting Sarah Marshall, the only funny part in it.
I think he's funny, but maybe only in small doses, I don't know if I can take a whole movie of him, like Get Him to the Greek.
Free Jimmy John's samples. :happy:
Derick Wrote:
Brian in NY Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I just saw an ad for Graco paint sprayer. Joe you might want to check into one of those and finish that deck
I finished painting my deck yesterday.
joe hasnt
I'm not afraid to climb a ladder :poke:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
negative
brownies with chocolate frosting, then put them in a bag so they stay nice and soft, then send me some
Derick Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
negative
brownies with chocolate frosting, then put them in a bag so they stay nice and soft, then send me some

I could make brownies too.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:Russell Brand is on Howard and he is so funny!!!

I hate that guy.
He would mop the floor with Ellis if he had a show on Sirius!!!

I feel inclined to believe this
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:just got done talking to a nurse chic, I see her all the time, figured it was time to talk to her

:high5: Goood for youuuuu!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:dammit the ads are back, i thought they went away last night

I'm developing a way to replace avatars with ads. Everyone will have a sponsor. It will be like NASCAR. Yours will be Maesengill.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
Hey... :yawn: I am so busy right now and it SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!! too early to be this busy.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Until you have had many of your posts changed to something stupid or deleted, you just have no idea.
Huh???

A ton of my posts were altered to say really stupid stuff if they weren't deleted completely. All because 2 individuals thought it was funny. Funny once in a while, maybe, but not all the time. They really got carried away with it, and I got tired of it.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:just got done talking to a nurse chic, I see her all the time, figured it was time to talk to her

go fuck your scarasm
eddieyourdj Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Until you have had many of your posts changed to something stupid or deleted, you just have no idea.
Huh???

A ton of my posts were altered to say really stupid stuff if they weren't deleted completely. All because 2 individuals thought it was funny. Funny once in a while, maybe, but not all the time. They really got carried away with it, and I got tired of it.

Meanwhile, :tater: is still funny.
Derick Wrote:

go fuck your scarasm

you need to double your dose of massengill today

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mon Oct 11.....There are no word to describe Derick 1,084 8,070 03-14-2013, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday 03/15 - There are no words to describe... Joe 154 2,803 03-16-2011, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Thursday Oct. 28, 2010 - There are no words to describe Joe 385 4,946 10-29-2010, 03:42 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  Tuesday Oct. 19, 2010 - There are no words to describe DaveP 268 3,135 10-19-2010, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Joe
  Thursday Oct 14..There are no words to describe i bleed green 363 3,304 10-15-2010, 08:44 AM
  Wed Oct 13.....There are no words to describe Joe 348 3,788 10-14-2010, 03:23 PM