Poll: Which days do you plan to attend?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Tuesday
8.33%
2 8.33%
Wednesday
12.50%
3 12.50%
Thursday
25.00%
6 25.00%
Friday
25.00%
6 25.00%
Saturday
20.83%
5 20.83%
Sunday
8.33%
2 8.33%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DUDEBRO CONVENTION 2011! (HEADCOUNT)
Hey everyone,
NEED to start getting a headcount to help us better plot out the week for you guys. Had some great meetings and am trying to minimize costs for everyone participating. Better idea of who will be there helps us try to work out deals/sponsors etc....
Here is a tentative outline for the week!

TUES- Drinks/Dinner with dudebros in town

WED- Mets/Pirates Game at Citi Field (Possible involvement- C&R on field/C&R Night)

THUR/FRI/SAT- DUDEBOWL! (Bowling/drinks with everyone in NYC), KAREOKE Party (Rent out place to hang, jam out & party), and 2nd Annual "Dicky Does Comedy" at Gotham Comedy Club, FRIDAY LIVE Show in SIRIUSXM studio with Guests/food for ALL Dudebros

Any questions, lemme know. Hope lots of you can make it!
Dicky
I'm in for Thursday & Friday (W\Girlfriend). Most likely Thursday night and Friday in studio.
Thanks Joe!
If I can find someone to fund my trip, I'd be there. Confusedad: Hoping a new job pops up soon!!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
This sucks. The one week in the year where I already have plans gets picked for this. :flame:
Probably a yes with my GF for the Mets game
No for bowling
Yes for the show on Friday (solo)
Maybe with my GF for the festivities Friday night
Same with the comedy show
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Thanks....spread the word guys!!!
Dudebowl, Comedy and Kareoke should all be fun as hell. Just trying to figure out what days are best for each. Thur, Fri and Sat. Still figuring out availability for places and best night for comedy
Rich
As much as I want to.
I'm a no.
Money is just to tight right now.
I am in from Tuesday to Sunday.

No wife this year, so I will be going to the Mets game to inform Jerk Man's GF all about finger banging.

I will be doing comedy Thursday night, bowling and Karaoke is up in the air for me but probably a yes.

Studio on Friday fo sho.

Rich, Mercer, Spot and I had brief discussions of two open studio shows in the fishbowl, Thursday and Friday, but Friday being the main one. Any word on that, or is that asking too much?

Also Rich, I will scout Saturday events, maybe we can hit boxing again, or something similar.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I am in from Tuesday to Sunday.

No wife this year, so I will be going to the Mets game to inform Jerk Man's GF all about finger banging.

I will be doing comedy Thursday night, bowling and Karaoke is up in the air for me but probably a yes.

Studio on Friday fo sho.

Rich, Mercer, Spot and I had brief discussions of two open studio shows in the fishbowl, Thursday and Friday, but Friday being the main one. Any word on that, or is that asking too much?

Also Rich, I will scout Saturday events, maybe we can hit boxing again, or something similar.

I am requesting now that there better be video of this!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:I am in from Tuesday to Sunday.

Studio on Friday fo sho.

Do the little clicky thing at the top that shows the nights you will be there.
Why is there no option for Sunday on the poll? Some people might want to do brunch before they leave to go home. And it starts on Tuesday, so coming Monday would be kind of dumb.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Don't discount Saturday people, if you do, you will miss out on Friday night and Saturday night. That was the best part last year.

Pete Nice Wrote:Why is there no option for Sunday on the poll? Some people might want to do brunch before they leave to go home. And it starts on Tuesday, so coming Monday would be kind of dumb.

:poke: Fixed

Go Flyers!!!!
I put my dates in. Looking forward to it. I remember the guys talking about some creepy guy who came last year and didn't talk to anybody the entire time, I wonder if he'll show up again :?
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Dudebro call to arms: Matthew McConaughey Jersey_Mike 22 3,883 08-26-2020, 01:17 PM
Last Post: shruti0727
  Dudebro Convention 2012 information and discussion Pete Nice 17 7,757 04-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Dudebro Convention 2012 dates final vote Pete Nice 7 2,778 02-16-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Joe
  DudeBro Convention 2012 dates Pete Nice 8 3,913 01-31-2012, 05:37 PM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  Dudebro Convention 2012 Location Pete Nice 31 10,185 01-30-2012, 09:00 PM
  The Pussification of 2011 Beckster 25 8,986 12-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Dudebro Convention 2011 Pete Nice 233 61,111 08-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Pseudo Dudebro Convention @ Band of Buds? Greg Mercer 21 7,416 08-04-2011, 07:54 AM
Last Post: eddieyourdj
  2011 Dudebro Convention - Mets Game Greg Mercer 5 2,392 06-02-2011, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  DudeBro Convention part deux 2011 eddieyourdj 4 2,500 11-29-2010, 01:34 PM