Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dudebro Convention 2011
Pete Nice Wrote:You should stay Friday and Saturday nights.

I would if I could get a dog sitter. When I came to your party my dog bit the neighbor so I'm down to depending on one neighbor that has 1 year old twins and doesn't have a lot of time on his hands to be watching my dogs.

I don't even know if I have someone to feed them and let them out Thursday night and Friday during the day. If not I'll be sitting home pissed off wishing I lived in an area with more people to help me out.
Joe Wrote:

I would if I could get a dog sitter. When I came to your party my dog bit the neighbor so I'm down to depending on one neighbor that has 1 year old twins and doesn't have a lot of time on his hands to be watching my dogs.

I don't even know if I have someone to feed them and let them out Thursday night and Friday during the day. If not I'll be sitting home pissed off wishing I lived in an area with more people to help me out.

They have these things called Kennels, about $10 a day, revolutionary new things.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

They have these things called Kennels, about $10 a day, revolutionary new things.

They dont take Pitts
Joe Wrote:

That sounds like a lame excuse one of my buddies would give. :poke:
You know my attiude, i'm skeptical of everything, so i decided to investigate.
I found this nice place in PA that loves to board pitts. Judging by their website it looks like Michael Vick owns it... but hey
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://search.mywebsearch.com/mywebsearch/GGmain.jhtml?pg=GGmain&action=click&searchfor=pa+pits+kennel&si=5540&tpr=sc&ss=sub&st=kwd&ptb=JdKx2WRIa.fP69WICXsgAA&ptnrS=ZZ&ct=sc">http://search.mywebsearch.com/mywebsear ... S=ZZ&ct=sc</a><!-- m -->

I'm quick to bust balls but i'm in ct and i'm sure i' gonna make some excuse if i start getting pressed to come to the city for that too. I think i gotta work that day. :wink:
Not going. Too much hassle and too much money
Joe Wrote:Not going. Too much hassle and too much money
What!?!?!?!?!

JDubb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JDubb Wrote:
What!?!?!?!?!

JDubb

Got to pour a patio, rebuild a deck and a half, Yard sale, Indy 500 the weekend before, remodel 2 bathrooms, plan a 4th of Jult party and purchase everything for it. Just don't have the time, money and someone to take care of my dogs.

Sucks, but I got to deal with the priorities.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
What!?!?!?!?!

JDubb

Got to pour a patio, rebuild a deck and a half, Yard sale, Indy 500 the weekend before, remodel 2 bathrooms, plan a 4th of Jult party and purchase everything for it. Just don't have the time, money and someone to take care of my dogs.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
What!?!?!?!?!

JDubb

Yeah?? It's only been something I've wanted to do since I was like 8 years old.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:What!?!?!?!?!

JDubb

Yeah?? It's only been something I've wanted to do since I was like 8 years old.

It happens every year and always will. This might possibly be the last DBC.

Joe pulled a Covino on us. He was interested in the DBC but waited until something better came along and then went with that. Typical Covino move.

Pete Nice Wrote:This might possibly be the last DBC.
Whatdatmean????
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:This might possibly be the last DBC.
Whatdatmean????

We have no idea about contracts and stuff like that. What if they go to terrestrial like Bubba and are only local? That is all. I am hoping there will be more, but there is no guarantee.

Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I would if I could get a dog sitter. When I came to your party my dog bit the neighbor so I'm down to depending on one neighbor that has 1 year old twins and doesn't have a lot of time on his hands to be watching my dogs.

They dont take Pitts

I have that same problem. His dog is more guarded about people than mine, so it's finding someone not afraid of his dog. Anyone can watch my lil girl... She goes to strangers.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
My dog is harmless unless another animal walks into her yard. The Sharpei is the one that likes chewing on my neighbors.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Dudebro call to arms: Matthew McConaughey Jersey_Mike 22 3,883 08-26-2020, 01:17 PM
Last Post: shruti0727
  Dudebro Convention 2012 information and discussion Pete Nice 17 7,757 04-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Dudebro Convention 2012 dates final vote Pete Nice 7 2,778 02-16-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Joe
  DudeBro Convention 2012 dates Pete Nice 8 3,913 01-31-2012, 05:37 PM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  Dudebro Convention 2012 Location Pete Nice 31 10,185 01-30-2012, 09:00 PM
  The Pussification of 2011 Beckster 25 8,986 12-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Pseudo Dudebro Convention @ Band of Buds? Greg Mercer 21 7,416 08-04-2011, 07:54 AM
Last Post: eddieyourdj
  2011 Dudebro Convention - Mets Game Greg Mercer 5 2,392 06-02-2011, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  DUDEBRO CONVENTION 2011! (HEADCOUNT) Rich Davis 19 7,267 05-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  DudeBro Convention part deux 2011 eddieyourdj 4 2,500 11-29-2010, 01:34 PM