Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dudebro Convention 2011
Joe Wrote:My dog is harmless unless another animal walks into her yard. The Sharpei is the one that likes chewing on my neighbors.

So put the Sharpei in the kennel and have your neighbor watch the Pit
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:My dog is harmless unless another animal walks into her yard. The Sharpei is the one that likes chewing on my neighbors.

Most likely we'll drive up Friday morning for the show. Trying to cut down on expenses as well.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Most likely we'll drive up Friday morning for the show. Trying to cut down on expenses as well.

Good news. I was really hoping you guys would make it up for the show at least. Your welcome to bring an air mattress and stay on my floor for free Friday night if you want. I only have a one bed hotel room, but it is right in mid town near Times Square and the studio.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
so the communication kind of blows for this whole thing, its next week and I only know the schedule

1. Where do we buy the Met Tickets?

2. Do we just show up on Friday for the live show?

3. Do we need to buy tickets for the Friday night deal?
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:so the communication kind of blows for this whole thing, its next week and I only know the schedule

1. Where do we buy the Met Tickets?

2. Do we just show up on Friday for the live show?

3. Do we need to buy tickets for the Friday night deal?

Since I am the DBN organizer, no one tells me shit. I am sure Mercer knows more.

1. Rich is handling that and I believe their may be no cost.
2. Yes, to make sure everything is handled properly though, I am going to take names at the Mets game to help Spotty out with that.
3. Again, I think Rich or Mercer is working on that, but as of now, nothing is set yet.

Spot just said on Spotcenter to emial him with your complete name if you are going in studio, they have to put you in security.

<!-- e --><a href="mailtoConfusedpot@covinoandrich.com">spot@covinoandrich.com</a><!-- e -->

I talked to Rich today, he said don't worry about the Mets game, it will all be taken care of, just make sure you have signed up on the facebook page and you keep tuned into the show. I will also post here when I get the exact details.

Are you picking up a batch of tickets for Gotham, Pete? Do we have to buy them online? Whats the scoop?
BDH Wrote:Are you picking up a batch of tickets for Gotham, Pete? Do we have to buy them online? Whats the scoop?

Not sure how that is working either. I will find out Wednesday and post here.

Gotham is an odd way of seating/reservations. I have been there before. I do not think you can walk up. You have to call them and tell them how many people you have.

I will talk with Rich and get more info by Wednesday night on this.

I might make a reservation at Gotham for Friday night on my own just to make sure. Who here is going and are you taking anyone with you? I will get us a DBN table. Let me know ASAP, I am going to call Wednesday night.

Pete Nice Wrote:I might make a reservation at Gotham for Friday night on my own just to make sure. Who here is going and are you taking anyone with you? I will get us a DBN table. Let me know ASAP, I am going to call Wednesday night.

What time is the show? If it's not too late we'll stick around for the show before driving back home.
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I might make a reservation at Gotham for Friday night on my own just to make sure. Who here is going and are you taking anyone with you? I will get us a DBN table. Let me know ASAP, I am going to call Wednesday night.

What time is the show? If it's not too late we'll stick around for the show before driving back home.

6PM. I want to be at the cool table.
http://gothamcomedyclub.com/show.cfm?id=86239&cart
OK so far it is me and Joe, so a reservation for 2 at this point.....

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Dudebro call to arms: Matthew McConaughey Jersey_Mike 22 3,883 08-26-2020, 01:17 PM
Last Post: shruti0727
  Dudebro Convention 2012 information and discussion Pete Nice 17 7,757 04-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Dudebro Convention 2012 dates final vote Pete Nice 7 2,778 02-16-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Joe
  DudeBro Convention 2012 dates Pete Nice 8 3,913 01-31-2012, 05:37 PM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  Dudebro Convention 2012 Location Pete Nice 31 10,185 01-30-2012, 09:00 PM
  The Pussification of 2011 Beckster 25 8,986 12-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Pseudo Dudebro Convention @ Band of Buds? Greg Mercer 21 7,416 08-04-2011, 07:54 AM
Last Post: eddieyourdj
  2011 Dudebro Convention - Mets Game Greg Mercer 5 2,392 06-02-2011, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  DUDEBRO CONVENTION 2011! (HEADCOUNT) Rich Davis 19 7,267 05-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  DudeBro Convention part deux 2011 eddieyourdj 4 2,500 11-29-2010, 01:34 PM