Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dudebro Convention 2011
I am in the city all day On Friday, I have to meet my girlfriend at Grand Central Station around 6:30, so if the comedy show starts on time, we may miss it.

if the bowling thing does not happen, i will tell my girlfriend to stay home and I will leave after the comedy show
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Eddie grabbed me a ticket, so I'm in as well...
BDH Wrote:Eddie grabbed me a ticket, so I'm in as well...

You don't get a ticket, just a reservation is all that is needed.

So far, just me and Joe.......
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
BDH Wrote:Eddie grabbed me a ticket, so I'm in as well...

You don't get a ticket, just a reservation is all that is needed.

So far, just me and Joe.......
And Kristen
OK, so Gotham has changed their booking methods since the last time I was there. It used to just be a reservation, now you have to buy a ticket online. So I got mine, everyone get your own, and we will get there together and get a seat. The website is on the facebook page for the DBC, I am too lazy to go get it and put it here.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Posted all the info on the DBN Twitter, but I don't have access to the DBN Facebook page. Confusedad:
Joe Wrote:Posted all the info on the DBN Twitter, but I don't have access to the DBN Facebook page. Confusedad:

You can't post on the wall?

Yeah, I had pretty much 0% of the planning on the DBC...sorry about the poor communication, but if I were the one getting tickets/etc. I definitely would have kept everyone in the loop. I tried my best to update everyone on what I knew through Facebook and Twitter...that's about all I could do.

Hope to see lots of you this week; I'll be in town Tuesday and hitting up the show every day (that is, if there is a show to go to!).
[Image: laylasig.jpg]

"My #1 Dudebro...Greg Mercer from Pittsburgh." - Covino
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy">http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - My LIVE web stream!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy">http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - C&R recordings
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy">http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - Follow me. My tweets are semi-sweet like Nestlé.
When's all this goin down? I'm thinkin about goin down for a day this year. It's only like $25 to take the train in for me. If I can convince one of my buds or my brother to go with me I'm down.
Also, I'm a lot more polite, respectfull, and easy to get along with in real life. I like to try and get you guys fired up on here to debate shit, but i'd love to come have a beer with you.

And if anybody wants to put a $20 on the bowling score , I'm in. :grin:
negadave Wrote:When's all this goin down? I'm thinkin about goin down for a day this year. It's only like $25 to take the train in for me. If I can convince one of my buds or my brother to go with me I'm down.
Also, I'm a lot more polite, respectfull, and easy to get along with in real life. I like to try and get you guys fired up on here to debate shit, but i'd love to come have a beer with you.

And if anybody wants to put a $20 on the bowling score , I'm in. :grin:

If you are gonna go, go Friday, that is the big day, studio show from noon to 3pm. Dickie Stand up at 6:30 then dudebowl. You need reservations for the comedy show, go to gothams website to get them. If you go friday to the show, email spot and make sure he puts you and your buddies on the list.

It would be nice is Spot confirmed our emails. I can only guess that I'm on the list.

By the way I did buy tickets for Gothan.
Joe Wrote:It would be nice is Spot confirmed our emails. I can only guess that I'm on the list.

yeah, just a quick response is all i need.

I have no clue whats going on except the live show on Friday & gotham.

The Mets game is one day away & all i read is to be announced :killme:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Joe Wrote:It would be nice is Spot confirmed our emails. I can only guess that I'm on the list.

yeah, just a quick response is all i need.

I have no clue whats going on except the live show on Friday & gotham.

The Mets game is one day away & all i read is to be announced :killme:

That is all anyone knows but Rich assured me everything would be handled. Just chill, is what I have been told.

If nothing else we can all tail gate.

JDubb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
But I do agree a confirmation email would only be nice, it's kind of expected.

JDubb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Dudebro call to arms: Matthew McConaughey Jersey_Mike 22 3,883 08-26-2020, 01:17 PM
Last Post: shruti0727
  Dudebro Convention 2012 information and discussion Pete Nice 17 7,757 04-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Dudebro Convention 2012 dates final vote Pete Nice 7 2,778 02-16-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Joe
  DudeBro Convention 2012 dates Pete Nice 8 3,913 01-31-2012, 05:37 PM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  Dudebro Convention 2012 Location Pete Nice 31 10,185 01-30-2012, 09:00 PM
  The Pussification of 2011 Beckster 25 8,986 12-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Pseudo Dudebro Convention @ Band of Buds? Greg Mercer 21 7,416 08-04-2011, 07:54 AM
Last Post: eddieyourdj
  2011 Dudebro Convention - Mets Game Greg Mercer 5 2,392 06-02-2011, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  DUDEBRO CONVENTION 2011! (HEADCOUNT) Rich Davis 19 7,267 05-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  DudeBro Convention part deux 2011 eddieyourdj 4 2,500 11-29-2010, 01:34 PM