Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dudebro Convention 2011
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to George Foreman guarentee, that if it is in Colorado, I will be there.
If I have a years notice for a trip to Denver, I'm gonna go.

I want to see what Jesse Ventura was talking about at the airport, cause I don't remember that stuff from when I was there last

What about their airport. I've been there too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Greg Mercer Wrote:There is some talk about going to Las Vegas for Halloween this year. The convention is fresh in people's minds, and they want to be involved. Since that day is a weekend this year, it might actually work to do it if the guys are going to be there for sure.

If Sirius is actually thinking about drumming up some real support for another convention, and if they can get some cool stuff lined up for us during a time frame from Thursday to Monday (with Friday to Sunday being the operative days most likely), we may have to consider it.

Just throwing out the talk on the other forum here. I had nothing to do with it. It sounds like most of you wouldn't be interested, but who knows. If something does materialize it would be great to see some of you.

If it is Halloween weekend, I am 100% out. I will be in New Orleans that weekend for a 5 days Steeler football trip.

If Sirius does put something into it, I hope they do for the New York leg as well.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I'm going to George Foreman guarentee, that if it is in Colorado, I will be there.

I want to see what Jesse Ventura was talking about at the airport, cause I don't remember that stuff from when I was there last

Is it true that Denver's airport is bigger in size than the city of Boston ?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
LeNeve Wrote:How about Denver, or any of the good ski resorts for a convention?

I know that the majority of the listeners (it seems), are either East coast, or West coast.

I'm sure there are plenty of us in the middle that it would be easier to make it to Colorado. Denver, or one of the resorts is not in bumble fuck egypt either. I truly think it would be good.

Any time after Christmas, is a good down time for the resorts. Spring break is a kick ass time, but kind of annoying for the locals, and it gets packed. Summer is georgeous in the mountains. Denver is pretty good all year long.

The problem with throwing Denver out there is, then everyone is going to want it near their house. If Sirius gave them a budget to travel and do lots of remotes, that would be where Denver would play out.

I personally think all official DBC's should be in New York and only New York, since that is where the magic happens and where most show related stuff is set. I think other places should all be nothing more than a remote. And I do think the guys should be sent on more remotes. Honestly I have no idea what Vegas has to do with the C&R show outside a few remotes they have done there. With that said, I understand that Mercer is doing the best he can and trying to accommodate everyone and that is great. The more dudebro's we get involved the better. I just hope everyone here is willing to make the NYC Dudebro week trip as well.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Nussie_T Wrote:Just tell me when & where and I'll try and be there!

New York City, June 2011. It's in stone.

i bleed green Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

Is it true that Denver's airport is bigger in size than the city of Boston ?

It is big, not sure if it's that big (never been to Boston). You have to use a underground Ell train to go from location to location. I thought it was a nice airport. I forgot to buy stuff for my people, so I shopped at their gift shops.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:How about Denver, or any of the good ski resorts for a convention?

I know that the majority of the listeners (it seems), are either East coast, or West coast.

I'm sure there are plenty of us in the middle that it would be easier to make it to Colorado. Denver, or one of the resorts is not in bumble fuck egypt either. I truly think it would be good.

Any time after Christmas, is a good down time for the resorts. Spring break is a kick ass time, but kind of annoying for the locals, and it gets packed. Summer is georgeous in the mountains. Denver is pretty good all year long.

The problem with throwing Denver out there is, then everyone is going to want it near their house. If Sirius gave them a budget to travel and do lots of remotes, that would be where Denver would play out.

I personally think all official DBC's should be in New York and only New York, since that is where the magic happens and where most show related stuff is set. I think other places should all be nothing more than a remote. And I do think the guys should be sent on more remotes. Honestly I have no idea what Vegas has to do with the C&R show outside a few remotes they have done there. With that said, I understand that Mercer is doing the best he can and trying to accommodate everyone and that is great. The more dudebro's we get involved the better. I just hope everyone here is willing to make the NYC Dudebro week trip as well.

In some respects, it would be rather cool for them to travel around (like they did last year), so long as they don't go to some stupid Hippie Concert that I have no desire to travel across the state for. It would also be nice for them to post any such travel schedule, so fans can take the day off to go say hi. Even if it's not really a convention thing... just not a stupid hippie concert!!
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:

Make it June 6-10 or 13-17...Pleez!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I'll bite. Why those dates, Eddie? LOL
I'm hoping it's within driving distance.

How about Pittsburgh at Mercer's house?
BDH Wrote:
eddieyourdj Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

I'll bite. Why those dates, Eddie? LOL

You know the work calender too well... :clap:
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Joe In PA Wrote:I'm hoping it's within driving distance.

How about Pittsburgh at Mercer's house?

Hell, that's even within driving distance for me.
It's gonna be in New York City and Vegas. That's it. Not Pittsburgh, not Denver, not Alabama, not Winnipeg, not Augusta Main, not Western Kansas. Fucking New York City!!!!

Dudebroweek 2011 June 2011 in New York City

Dudebro Convention part 2 Vegas (most likely) in the fall of 2010 or 2011 sometime.

Covino and Rich Olympiads Spring or Fall 2011 in Pittsburgh.

That's the trifecta and that is how it's gonna work.

Pete Nice Wrote:It's gonna be in New York City and Vegas. That's it. Not Pittsburgh, not Denver, not Alabama, not Winnipeg, not Augusta Main, not Western Kansas. Fucking New York City!!!!

Dudebro Convention part 2 Vegas (most likely) in the fall of 2010 or 2011 sometime.

Geez, chill out, Bro! We were just discussing stuff. Sheesh!
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:It's gonna be in New York City and Vegas. That's it. Not Pittsburgh, not Denver, not Alabama, not Winnipeg, not Augusta Main, not Western Kansas. Fucking New York City!!!!

[Image: chill-pill-demotivational-poster-1221956724.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Dudebro call to arms: Matthew McConaughey Jersey_Mike 22 3,883 08-26-2020, 01:17 PM
Last Post: shruti0727
  Dudebro Convention 2012 information and discussion Pete Nice 17 7,757 04-11-2012, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Dudebro Convention 2012 dates final vote Pete Nice 7 2,778 02-16-2012, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Joe
  DudeBro Convention 2012 dates Pete Nice 8 3,913 01-31-2012, 05:37 PM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  Dudebro Convention 2012 Location Pete Nice 31 10,185 01-30-2012, 09:00 PM
  The Pussification of 2011 Beckster 25 8,986 12-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Pseudo Dudebro Convention @ Band of Buds? Greg Mercer 21 7,416 08-04-2011, 07:54 AM
Last Post: eddieyourdj
  2011 Dudebro Convention - Mets Game Greg Mercer 5 2,392 06-02-2011, 09:31 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  DUDEBRO CONVENTION 2011! (HEADCOUNT) Rich Davis 19 7,267 05-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  DudeBro Convention part deux 2011 eddieyourdj 4 2,500 11-29-2010, 01:34 PM